What tires to use?

Another vote for Maxxis IT's . Been running them for the past 10 years. Very impressed as far as an awesome all around "compramise" in all types of terrain. The Maxxis' are excellent as far as longevity too. Good value, Maxxis tires are not expensive respectively to other brands.

I'm a desert guy and I seem to shred the MX51's... if I could afford a new MX51 every race, then I would stick with it because the traction is awesome! I'm on this forum to see what tire I should get. Probably going to end up getting a Maxxis IT. It looked like a lot of the Katoom guys were running them without issues at my race last weekend. I'm on a 2013 CRF450R.

I am looking to get a new rear tire. Any suggestions for a good durable tire for the woods. I tend to ride in a lot of rocky areas with a lot of hills. I ride a crf450r

I've grown a lot of admiration over the past years for Maxxis IT's . They are a fantastic "all around" tire on all terrains. The Maxxis' also have awesome longevity. Very reasonably priced compared to many currrent Dunlops and Bridgestones