Sign in to follow this  

Ohio Grassman Enduro and Dual Sport May 5th, Norwich, Ohio

Grassman 2013.jpgOHIO WOODS RIDERS "Grassman" Enduro and Dual Sport, May 5th, 2013. Norwich, Ohio. Exit 160 on I-70. Follow arrows 6 miles north to parking area. Free Camping! See flyer for details.

Ok guys, there is a lot of trail on this one. I have been out cutting new stuff all winter. I have a lot of brand new sections, single track, and good stuff!.

Enduro at 10:00 a.m., Dual Sport at 11:00 a.m.

Hot food after we get back.

It'll will be a good time.

El bumpo for this weekend....

Ok, due to popular demand, I'll give the DS guys a bypass possibility on one of the big sections (10 miles). It'll be far enough in the day that it won't be an issue for the enduro.

We have a big grass track at the very end of the day complete with an optional "hero" creek jump for the grand finale. This is going to be a good one. The hero jump will gain about 5 seconds on the section.

Hot food will be provided post-race for the riders. Each rider will get a "meal ticket" that will be good for one plate of food.

A jetting test loop will be available at an adjacent property on Saturday. You must sign the release form prior to riding Saturday.

This is going to be a fun weekend. Bring your buddies!