Grassman Enduro and Dual Sport May 5th, Norwich, Ohio

Grassman 2013.jpgOHIO WOODS RIDERS "Grassman" Enduro and Dual Sport, May 5th, 2013. Norwich, Ohio. Exit 160 on I-70. Follow arrows 6 miles north to parking area. Free Camping! See flyer for details.

Ok guys, there is a lot of trail on this one. I have been out cutting new stuff all winter. I have a lot of brand new sections, single track, and good stuff!.

Enduro at 10:00 a.m., Dual Sport at 11:00 a.m.

Hot food after we get back.

It'll will be a good time.

El bumpo for this weekend....

Ok, due to popular demand, I'll give the DS guys a bypass possibility on one of the big sections (10 miles). It'll be far enough in the day that it won't be an issue for the enduro.

We have a big grass track at the very end of the day complete with an optional "hero" creek jump for the grand finale. This is going to be a good one. The hero jump will gain about 5 seconds on the section.

Hot food will be provided post-race for the riders. Each rider will get a "meal ticket" that will be good for one plate of food.

A jetting test loop will be available at an adjacent property on Saturday. You must sign the release form prior to riding Saturday.

This is going to be a fun weekend. Bring your buddies!