Sign in to follow this  

Missouri Minnesota guy going to Chadwick, looking for riders. 4-21 to 4-24

I am heading to Chadwick this Sunday to ride for a few days. Just seeing if any other riders would like to help out a newbie to the Chadwick area. Riders to ride with.

The snow and weather has pushed me to the limit and I am headed south!

Any help with this trip would be great, I will be looking for one night of lodging and will camp the rest.

Thanks in advanced.

I'll most likely be there Sunday. Weather forecast is looking pretty decent, mid 60's and no rain (subject to change several times by then though). I'll be at the Camp Ridge day use area around 10:00am.

I'll most likely be there Sunday. Weather forecast is looking pretty decent, mid 60's and no rain (subject to change several times by then though). I'll be at the Camp Ridge day use area around 10:00am.

Bike #371, yam 250F black, I will look for ya around 10am. looks like a great day to ride.

Camp Ridge day use, got it.

whats the best way to get a day permit in the morning. Thanks again for your help

You can get permits at Kay's Store in Chadwick. Left side of the road as your coming in from Ozark. Can't miss the place as it's the only thing there. :smirk:

Were you the guys in the white Ford pickup with 2 bikes in the bed that I seen at the parking lot Sunday morning? Didn't notice the Minnesota plate until after truck past. Yelled but who ever was in the truck didn't hear and kept going on out onto the highway and gone.