I have the Fasst Flexx bars on my Predator. The previous owner installed them, so I can't tell you what kind of difference they have made. However, they do reduce some of the high frequency vibes and oscillations caused by rippled terrain that the suspension doesn't dampen. I haven't noticed any looseness in the handling due to the bars though. In fact while riding they feel the same as regular bars.

I have a new pair for my 2012 KTM 250. My first real ride with them was the Pipestone AMA XC race. I had no arm pump or numb hands the whole race! I did fall on a granite boulder hard and the bars held up while the Cycra hand guards gave up. I still have both of the red rubber inserts in and may switch to yellow for the push side as I am told its the hot set up. The next day after my race my hands were fresh and arms felt good or I didnt feel beat up. I would have to say they do work well and would help reduce impact to your body. I ride Senior A class so I am old enough to know pain quite well. I have another race coming up this weekend at the Rock Pile a 100 mile enduro. If still alive after I will report on the bars again.

I wish I had some for my Son. Every time he gets the lead in a MX he over jumps, couple weeks ago he jammed his wrist...we were pretty worried but he gathered himself and went back out for the win in Moto 2. That has to be tough on a 10 year old...I was very proud needless to say.