Seattle - Round 15 - SX 2013 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

Looks like the Dunge stopped RV's streak in his hometown race. Lets see if RV can bounce back in his hometown race.

We are back to west coast 250's so Rozen and Tomac are back on the 250's.

So far no word on James Stewart in the 450s, I don't think it really matters though. I just hope he is healthy for the outdoors.

www.fantasysxmx.com

If you are signed up already you can go HERE to check the standings

anyway, if you want to get into the fantasy thingy go HERE to sign up

Here is the top 25, better known as page one...

SX_round14.JPG

Here are the rules...

So lets get to the picks

Each player will pick the top 5 overall and fastest qualifier for the SX(450) class and the winner in the Lites/250 class

Here are the points you will get for each correct pick

1st - 9

2nd - 7

3rd - 5

4th - 3

5th - 1

here are bonus points

5 points for 250/lights winner

2 point for fastest qualifier in SX class

1 point for each rider picked in top 5 (any position)

(you get a bonus point for every rider picked in the top 5, any order)

Pick entry will be closed before the first timed practice starts on the day of the event. So lets say 8am local race time

To make it fun it is always better to also post your picks in here but you don't have to anymore.

Pick Deadlines s Saturday April 20th at 1:30pm PST

:bonk:

Looks like the Dunge stopped RV's streak in his hometown race. Lets see if RV can bounce back in his hometown race.

We are back to west coast 250's so Rozen and Tomac are back on the 250's.

So far no word on James Stewart in the 450s, I don't think it really matters though. I just hope he is healthy for the outdoors.

Thats what you said last week about CR22 and he ended up takin 5th

Rain forecasted in Seattle for Thursday, Friday and Saturday..... Get ready for the years first mud fest! If this is the case..... Davey Milsaps is the best mud rider on the gate IMO....

I'd say Reedy is the best mud rider in the field...Millsaps 2nd

With that here are my picks

Cr22

RD5

DM18- FQ

RV1

TC41

250's

ET17

DAM RAIN, :rant: now I have to rethink all my picks. I got to race all weekend, won't even know who wins until late Sunday. I don't have time for this shit :banghead: Rain is in the forcast for Knoxville TN where I'll be racing. I HATE RAIN and its ugly brother, MUDD :foul:

Twang "the, likes to be clean" Bunny

• Like 1

Climped to page 1 from all the down on page 5!!!

Tough pick for the 250's so I flipped a coin and Tomac won. Just a heads up for anyone interested.? It was between him and Roczen.

:ride::ride: :ride:

Yea, I'm going with Toehead also. I can't settle on my 450 picks :banghead: this could be a make you brack you week. What like 13 points between 1st and 15th place. This week might decide our Champ. It will be hard to recover if you have bad picks .

Twang

Edited by Darrell Davis

Once again, the 450 race was over in the first turn.

450 Highlights.

RV didn't go down after playing "450F pinball". Reed wasn't so lucky.

RD did go down and managed to go from near last to 4th.

250 Highlights

Tomac had the race in the bag until he crashed in the whoops. MM got the win.

Deja vu of this whole season.

The cameras continue to stay focused on someone that has stalled their bike and kicking it back to life. Then continue to follow that rider. :banghead:

Kind of a boring set of races due to being fairly predictable. The track was tricky and props to all of the riders who rode out the night.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 2

I think the way they presented the race was boring. Yes bam bam got out front and it seemed RV was playing if safe, but surely the Dunge, going from 16th or whatever to 4th, had to have a few great passes along the way. I would like to have seen more of him making passes.

• Like 3

I think the way they presented the race was boring. Yes bam bam got out front and it seemed RV was playing if safe, but surely the Dunge, going from 16th or whatever to 4th, had to have a few great passes along the way. I would like to have seen more of him making passes.

Agreed. Typical SX coverage. They will show someone in 9th restart their bike and ride for a minute. Dungey passing a dozen other riders would have been more entertaining. Or pick,a corner and show how the top riders hit it.

• Like 1