KTM run

seems like KTM is on a winning streak now!! I have a feeling in Vegas we are are going to see KTM go one and two in the Lites and Dungey winning it or going second, wonder what Geico Honda and pro Circuit Kawi's are thinking, wonder if some of their riders are going to jump ship....

Dungey wins the Minnesota race and that constitutes a win streak? Doesn't a streak constitute more than one in a row?

Musquin had a streak.....Poto had a streak..... Dungey???

• Like 1

seems like KTM is on a winning streak now!! I have a feeling in Vegas we are are going to see KTM go one and two in the Lites and Dungey winning it or going second, wonder what Geico Honda and pro Circuit Kawi's are thinking, wonder if some of their riders are going to jump ship....

One more thing to blame for not winning. It's the bike, no its the rider, now it's the teams fault. How much orange Koolaide did it take to come to that conclusion?

• Like 1

Won't Marvin point out of the 250's if he doesn't win the title? Not sure with the injuries he had in his first year here

MM has been racing 250s long enough it is really about time he got some wins, he should move up to the big bike class. For a former world champion it has taken him way too long to "adjust" and get some wins.

MM has been racing 250s long enough it is really about time he got some wins, he should move up to the big bike class. For a former world champion it has taken him way too long to "adjust" and get some wins.

I don't see it that way. Marvin and Roczen both have not only had to adapt to a different racing scene and training but also lifestyle in general from moving to a different country. I don't care how long it took either of them to start winning (which imo is not a long period), the final verdict is they ARE winning and being very competitive in a very tough field of riders.

• Like 5

I don't see it that way. Marvin and Roczen both have not only had to adapt to a different racing scene and training but also lifestyle in general from moving to a different country. I don't care how long it took either of them to start winning (which imo is not a long period), the final verdict is they ARE winning and being very competitive in a very tough field of riders.

I agree with you, I was hoping to get view points like this in response to make a point, Decotis is of course not a national champion, but since his move to the GPs, the Euros have been beating him into the ground on some other sites since his first GP did not go over great for him. They expect him to come out winning or this is an example of US riders not being up to snuff, while their Champions needed time to adjust and that is OK. I personally do not think KR or MM have started winning here because they needed to adjust, they started winning because they have learned how to race like we race over here. Decotis will also learn how to race over there.

Edited by ncc
  • Like 2

In his first to years here in the states he has had two bad injuries

My post was also very similar to what Jeff Emig had said about MM during commentary of one of the races last year as well as similar comments from RC towards KR as well.

My post was also very similar to what Jeff Emig had said about MM during commentary of one of the races last year as well as similar comments from RC towards KR as well.

Injuries or not he's expected to perform. He came on strong in the second half of the Nats last year when his hand healed. Roger must have believed in him because they gave him two more years

Roczen is the one I thought had more to prove because he hasn't had any injuries. Just poor conditioning or at least the inability to finish a moto without loosing postion

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 1