2005 kx250f worth the money to fix suspension

I have a 2005 kx250f that I had rebuilt and am having my doubts as to spending more money on it. The front suspension has been revalved by enzo and appropriate weight springs put in. They are ok on small to medium terrain but when I get into high speed rollers and rough stuff the clank and bottom out. I guess I could put more oil but don't want the harsh midrange problem.

Rear is a rg3 shock rebuilt but I thing the nitrogen has all gone out of it and it bottoms easily.

Wondering if it is even worth messing with it since the bike is so old.

??

Alan

I have a 2005 kx250f that I had rebuilt and am having my doubts as to spending more money on it. The front suspension has been revalved by enzo and appropriate weight springs put in. They are ok on small to medium terrain but when I get into high speed rollers and rough stuff the clank and bottom out. I guess I could put more oil but don't want the harsh midrange problem.

Rear is a rg3 shock rebuilt but I thing the nitrogen has all gone out of it and it bottoms easily.

??

Alan

I have a 2007 kx 250 and had the suspension done and it was much better cornering but didn't hit the bumps well and i could not hit the corners as hard like i wanted to. I had my tuner help me get it dialed in and I love it now. Moral of story is you got the revlave and spent the money might as well get it working and i bet you that you would have to do the same on the newer bikes as they are set up for the general population and not for an individual.

??

Alan

I wouldn't since its so old, just give it to me I'm old too!!! Lol