Sign in to follow this  

Soo, I'm the new guy.

Hello all, well I'm new to the site but not to motorcycles. I'v been riding sportbikes for 8 or 9 years and switched it up. I got myself a KLX 400 and love it. I thought about a supermoto but the bike i got has it all but the wheels and tires. Inverted forks, SM swingarm big brakes with dirt wheels. I am having a blast. Wondering if there is anybody else on here from Halifax Nova Scotia Canada?

Cheers

Welcome from another new guy*

* Just got back on a bike after my last wreck a year and a half ago.

yep there is a couple of us from N.S here and a couple guys in the HRM, I'm in the Mahone Bay area though.

Halifax here as well. Congrats on the new ride! Get some pictures up! I have an sm but also have dirt wheels. Seems to be a few here from Nova Scotia. We will have to get a meet together and find some trails!

Welcome...you came to the right place we can help you spend your money. :smirk:

• Like 2

Halifax here as well. Congrats on the new ride! Get some pictures up! I have an sm but also have dirt wheels. Seems to be a few here from Nova Scotia. We will have to get a meet together and find some trails!

Hey barker, are you on dualsport.ca ?? It's the local offroad forum, I know they do wednesday night pipeline rides and a other meet ups/rides.

also McCrae you should check it out also if you are looking for local riders. Are either of you guys in NSORRA? I'm tempted to run my drz in the hare scrambles this year for fun :ride:

Edited by Epicsoldier

A big welcome to all the new posters here! Only requirements are lots of pics, stories and ride reports. lol. Enjoy there's alot of guys in here with alot of knowledge and helpful insight. Friendliest forum on TT. I'm Shawn, from Texas, and i'm a DRZaholic! :p

Know I didn't know about dualsport.ca. I just tryed to sign up but regerstation is down for some reason. I'm pretty stockes about the weekly ride thing though. Be great to meet some people and new spots.

I thought about sighing up for the Nova Scotia Offraod riders group. The track behind the airport looks like a lot of fun.

Know I didn't know about dualsport.ca. I just tryed to sign up but regerstation is down for some reason. I'm pretty stockes about the weekly ride thing though. Be great to meet some people and new spots.

I thought about sighing up for the Nova Scotia Offraod riders group. The track behind the airport looks like a lot of fun.

yeah I haven't been up to that yet but me and my father plan on making a day ride out of it, I guess NSORRA has a few tracks in the valley also that are all single track trails.

Edited by Epicsoldier

yeah I haven't been up to that yet but me and my father plan on making a day ride out of it, I guess NSORRA has a few tracks in the valley also that are all single track trails.

I think dual sport.ca is going to shut down because they made a new forum for street dirt and adventure riders. Rideatlantic.ca I think is what it is. There's not much on there at the moment but I think it will pick up.

I think dual sport.ca is going to shut down because they made a new forum for street dirt and adventure riders. Rideatlantic.ca I think is what it is. There's not much on there at the moment but I think it will pick up.

yeah I joined that a few weeks ago, pretty dead at the moment is right..hopefully it'll pick up abit.

yeah I joined that a few weeks ago, pretty dead at the moment is right..hopefully it'll pick up abit.

Yeah I hope so. It won't let me register on dualsport.ca!

Yeah I hope so. It won't let me register on dualsport.ca!

I tried also and it came up with the same message, I sent the admin a PM about it.

I'll let ya know what he sends back :thumbsup:

I'm in the valley a fare bit and would love to try them out. I haven't done any single track yet just some fire roads.