Mammoth trail

Alright. Been riding mammoth for long time and I love it for what it is, however I have a trail question. What is the deal with the very last trail. Not sure the name, but if u start at the parking lot and head right on the main trail u eventually hit it. Question is: when u hit the top the trail it just ends now? They put that "one way" sign at the top where the trail continues in the opposite direction. So, I have to just turn around now? Lame! Anyone know what I'm talking about??

I know that "one way" signs been there for awhile now, I now just have a forum to ask. Thanks.

If its the trail that im thinking about, then yea, you have to turn around. Does it end with a gate at the very top? If you want, you can go the wrong way on the 1 way trail and connect to grizzly trail. The one way connector trail isnt very long.

Yea, they want you to turn around and go back down the hill. I have cheated the one-way and gone down Grizzly as garet mentioned. But after a near head on I have not done it since. That sign at the top just went up a year or 2 ago.

Ya. The trail with the green gate at the top. I've gone the opposite direction too and luckily I haven't seen anybody. I was kinda hoping to get a reply that there is a new trail there and I just didn't see it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By PiutesFan
      Footage courtesy of the RAZR & his trusty drone
    • By Flifshr
      Trying to buy an older yz125 w a green sticker. I came across a 2004 that is green sticker. Per the owner "CA used to do a lottery thing on a certain year and bike and it was the 04 125 that got the green sticker". 
      I am gonna confirm the VIN, but was wondering if it's in fact true that CA issued green stickers with a lottery system for 2003 and newer bikes?
      I tried searching and couldn't find anything. 
      Thank you all for you advice. 
    • By firefinch
      I just picked up a 2018 YZ250X and need to do my break in. How gnarly is Rowher Flats after rains like we just had? I'm thinking about heading there Sunday. I moved to LA last year and I've only been there 3 or 4 times, but so far I enjoy the riding there more than most of the "day trip" locations.
      Not the biggest fan of Hungry Valley, but I imagine HV is ok despite the rain this week.
      Side note, how bad does the road in to RF get after weather like we just had?
    • By schmo
      Anybody heading out to Ridgecrest on Sunday?  Looks like rain in the forecast Saturday.  I got froze out last weekend, would like to get out there especially after the rain.