Aftermarket linkage for 13' 450?

Anyone have experience with Pro Circuit/Ride Eng/ SDI linkage? Want the front of the bike feel more planted... Heard that the linkage helps. Maybe offset triples AND linkage? Anyone tried both?

What's your sag, fork height set at? Maybe you just need to get the bike dialed in!

I found that my 13 SXF 450 felt vague until I dialed in those settings as well as the bar position/bend. Once I found the sweet spots of those I trust the front end to go where I point it. The KTM is pretty sensitive but once you find it, it is money. I had to put an xtrig adjuster on though because setting the sag is a bit of a PIA.

For reference, I now have my forks at the 2nd line, sag at 103-105, stock bars but rolled down RC style (not a lot really, but enough to lower them so I can get on top). And I am on the gas cap for rutted corners!

We are finding the KTMs work better with the axel slid as far back as possible and the forks slide down to the caps on the triple clamps....

Yup- got my forks up to 2nd mark, played with the sag, but ended up at about 108. To be fair, I still have that POS GeoMax51 on the front...will throw on a 71 soon. The mags say this makes a big difference. I've got about 21hrs on it, so it's probably time to freshen up the suspension.

Lol 21 hrs on the mx51!!!! Get rid of that pos!

I like the mich ms3 for winter and mh3 for summer on the front.

Just got a ride link, give my opinion on it this weekend

just got the FE 450. and front end is a bit unpredictable. i did notice the rear wheel is way back in the adjuster. while the old PDS bikes worked better this way, the linkage bike does not. i had this same deal with my 13 450 until i went with the weird 13/50 gearing and brought rear wheel forward. it does make a difference. however the FE model does not need this extreme gearing...i guess the mapping is different. I have the lowering link sititng on my work bench, i may wait to try it. plus the forks a re stil a bit deflective....1.5 hours on bike total.

just got the FE 450. and front end is a bit unpredictable. i did notice the rear wheel is way back in the adjuster. while the old PDS bikes worked better this way, the linkage bike does not. i had this same deal with my 13 450 until i went with the weird 13/50 gearing and brought rear wheel forward. it does make a difference. however the FE model does not need this extreme gearing...i guess the mapping is different. I have the lowering link sititng on my work bench, i may wait to try it. plus the forks a re stil a bit deflective....1.5 hours on bike total.

1. SAG within 31-35 and 102-105

2. Move the handlebar fwd in the mounts (It should be in the fwd wholes with position rotated back)

Also give the fork 10h, they will feel better for traction and not push so much.

We are finding the KTMs work better with the axel slid as far back as possible and the forks slide down to the caps on the triple clamps....

I tried this as well but found it very difficult to stay up over the front of the bike. Im running 13/50 gearing and just sent my suspension out for re-valve. The most noticeable change i found believe it or not was rolling the bars back. Im 185lbs, 105-107mm sag, forks third line down and rear wheel a little past the middle. I dont believe ive found the sweet spot yet but im getting warmer. I still have the FA MX51 on there though.

I tried this as well but found it very difficult to stay up over the front of the bike. Im running 13/50 gearing and just sent my suspension out for re-valve. The most noticeable change i found believe it or not was rolling the bars back. Im 185lbs, 105-107mm sag, forks third line down and rear wheel a little past the middle. I dont believe ive found the sweet spot yet but im getting warmer. I still have the FA MX51 on there though.

I also run them a bit down, like RC style but it means you have to move them fwd otherwise you loose all pressure over the front. I actually run them in fwd wholes, rotated fwd right now and also i have Necken high bend (23mm higher) + 38mm sweep instead of standard 54mm.