Anyone know if the MX vs ATV reflex server will ever come back online?

This is my favorite dirtbike game to play mostly because of the online play. The server has been down (I guess because of the THQ bankruptcy) for a couple of weeks now. Anyone know if we will ever be able to play online again?

didn't even know anybody played that game anymore haha. It's probably not due to THQ bankruptcy if it's a private hosted server, not sure if reflex is a server name or gametype.

oh I see it's a game, the servers are probably down due to THQ yeah. I"m not sure, try googling if they are being bought out by other companies, or who hosts the servers.

What system are you on? It seemed like it was just a couple weeks ago I could play online on ps3.

This sucks, that was my favorite mx game to play too. And I'm on xbox, so maybe ps3 is still working?

Edited by Sheebanman57
This sucks, that was my favorite mx game to play too. And I'm on xbox, so maybe ps3 is still working?

I'll check

Yep! PS3 still works online. Just played a short track map with about 6 other guys so it's still semi-crowded.

Yep! PS3 still works online. Just played a short track map with about 6 other guys so it's still semi-crowded.

&%$#@! I'm on PS3 also. I'll go try.

Go chase girls instead....quit being lame!

Are you sure you playing Reflex or Untamed? I only have Reflex and it's not working for me.

Are you sure you playing Reflex or Untamed? I only have Reflex and it's not working for me.

MY BAD! For some reason I overlooked it being reflex not alive. Sorry, I'll check reflex though.

Edited by CR250_182

I have a botomless pit of a$$ (wife) and I can't ride at night, so what else is there to do?

I'm playing alive, sorry for some reason I figured this was about alive.

Guess I'll have to buy Alive. I've heard the gameplay isn't as realistic as Reflex though.

Guess I'll have to buy Alive. I've heard the gameplay isn't as realistic as Reflex though.

Actually I'm a bigger fan of alive. Just my preference. You can pick it up for probably $15-$20

I have a botomless pit of a$$ (wife) and I can't ride at night, so what else is there to do?

Ride your bottomless pit of a$$ at night!

Well I read on Vital that THQ was auction the games off for other companies to run and I don't think anyone picked up reflex.

Wish my Reflex would work. I had an error come up stating my DLC wasnt loading. So I deleted it all and re-downloaded everything. Still doesnt work. The worst part of it all is it wont even load my profile until I redownload the packs. Which I did dozens of times over. I had this happen before and was forced to reset all my stats. Dont want to do it again. Any ideas? Xbox by the way.

yall you need to play mx simulator hard at first but is a ton better

No thank you, I don't want another money pit right now :D

Dude it has to be your internet cause I just played yesterday