How to drain oil out of 00 yz 125.

Well I got a yami so ill be lurkin in these forums for a while. So I'm sending the shock out to a guy in the nw an I can't get the oil out. already discharged the nitrogen an got the spring loose an I just downloaded a Manuel but it isn't that helpfull for me at this point. Any help would be awesome! Also I want to get a spring for a 165ish lb rider what is the best spring for that weight? I'd like to buy a used one hopefully.

Heres a good vid on how to work on the shock.

Also as far a spring rates... check out this site. You can put in your information and it will give you the correct spring rates that you need.

http://www.racetech.com/

There is a bolt at the bottom of the engine, loosen it up and then your oil is going to drain. Make sure you dont tighten it to much because if you so then it will crack the plug and you have to order a new right case

There is a bolt at the bottom of the engine, loosen it up and then your oil is going to drain. Make sure you dont tighten it to much because if you so then it will crack the plug and you have to order a new right case

He was talking about the shock oil.

He was talking about the shock oil.

...awkward...

...awkward...

:lol: I thought the same thing when I opened the thread.

Had to delete my reply and retype it.

:lol: I thought the same thing when I opened the thread.

Had to delete my reply and retype it.

hhaha i should do that,but i think ill keep it just for the laughs