Sign in to follow this  

Looking to tune up my suspensions in or near Orlando, FL.

Hi, like the title say, I am looking for someone to tune my suspensions in or near Orlando FL. I live overseas and will be visiting Orlando in a couple month. Therfore I will be in a time crunch once there and don't know anyone that rides that can give me a contact.

If anyone knows a place where I can tune my suspensions for my CRF 450 R year 2011 please let me know. I am 5'9, 180 lbs and intermidiate rider for track.

Thanks.

Hi, like the title say, I am looking for someone to tune my suspensions in or near Orlando FL. I live overseas and will be visiting Orlando in a couple month. Therfore I will be in a time crunch once there and don't know anyone that rides that can give me a contact.

If anyone knows a place where I can tune my suspensions for my CRF 450 R year 2011 please let me know. I am 5'9, 180 lbs and intermidiate rider for track.

Thanks.

http://www.dougharveyracing.com/

www.gpssuspension.com

They were suggested to me when I asked for the best quality revalve company. I never used them but they are based out of Florida and like I said they were suggested to me.

Tried to call a few times, no answer for Doug, do you guys know if he is still in business?

Tried to call a few times, no answer for Doug, do you guys know if he is still in business?

Try leaving a message with your contact info. Lots of times these guys are very busy, and have a window for calls. If not they would spend all day on the phone and not get anything done...