Sign in to follow this  

I need this bike :D

I just bought a new to me 2009 KTM 200 xc w last week havn't even ridden it yet and looking sooooo forward to it just swapping in lighter rear shock spring and fork springs first.........

Now you're making me want one! A little 200 would just be "too" much fun around my neck of the woods....

I just rode a 99 or 2000 KTM 380 2smoker and well ahhhhh you just think about twisting the throttle and it stands straight up on the back wheel :jawdrop: Then I slapped on my spare rear wheel (yes a supermoto wheel) and OMG, that thing just flat ripped down the street. I think I shoulda put the front wheel on to hehe. BTW, this was from Sunday at the Maintenance Meet that we put together once a month but this time was a a friends shop (2 wheel dyno works) and what a blast seeing this bike on the dyno pulling like 48 hp and 32 tq ;) Geez my KTM450SMR has 51 hp and 35tq. I think I will stick with looking at getting a 200 or a 250 2smoker ;)

46629_10100488846674400_1970807731_n.jpg

Debi - I feel this way about this bike...been looking in our area since last fall for a decent 68-69 CB350 (hoping for red, but will take blue or gold as well). I just want a street bike so bad....they all seem to be turned into café racers around here. I just want it stock...

cb350frontporch002.jpg

On another note Debi, I got to take our youngest son for a spin on a Yamaha with a '50's vintage side car on Sunday! He loved it, it was different to drive a cycle with a sidecar...but now I'm even more determined to get a street bike. I miss riding on the road too!

Debi - I feel this way about this bike...been looking in our area since last fall for a decent 68-69 CB350 (hoping for red, but will take blue or gold as well). I just want a street bike so bad....they all seem to be turned into café racers around here. I just want it stock...

cb350frontporch002.jpg

On another note Debi, I got to take our youngest son for a spin on a Yamaha with a '50's vintage side car on Sunday! He loved it, it was different to drive a cycle with a sidecar...but now I'm even more determined to get a street bike. I miss riding on the road too!

DAAAAAAAAMN, I almost bought one last week and yes RED but I backed out after I rode it ;). I agree, I need to get back out on the street so I can ride and have fun and not just keep pushing myself on the tracks and trails LMAO.

Ohhh sweeeeeet. Yes Sidecars make it wild to ride ;) so does this mean bike time for him :D

You can always come out here and play with us in the rain on Slicks :D

https://vimeo.com/67227457

Edited by Debi

DAAAAAAAAMN, I almost bought one last week and yes RED but I backed out after I rode it ;).

SERIOUSLY? We missed out on a red one last year just one day before Mother's day by about 1/2 hour - running in great condition, was bought for the guys wife to learn on and she was upgrading - sold for $400. Someone else called the listing just before us and snagged an awesome deal! Now, I continue to look...

Ohhh sweeeeeet. Yes Sidecars make it wild to ride ;) so does this mean bike time for him :D

Yes, he keeps asking to get his xr50 out of basement and ride it. It just keeps raining here in WI...and we've been busy with business too. Just not enough hours in the day sometimes!

You can always come out here and play with us in the rain on Slicks :D

https://vimeo.com/67227457

Um, I was caught in a major downpour in my Chevelle with slicks on, white knuckle all the way home. I'll ride in the dirt on rainy days instead, mud is more forgiving on the bones than concrete. ;)

SERIOUSLY? We missed out on a red one last year just one day before Mother's day by about 1/2 hour - running in great condition, was bought for the guys wife to learn on and she was upgrading - sold for $400. Someone else called the listing just before us and snagged an awesome deal! Now, I continue to look...

Yes, he keeps asking to get his xr50 out of basement and ride it. It just keeps raining here in WI...and we've been busy with business too. Just not enough hours in the day sometimes!

Um, I was caught in a major downpour in my Chevelle with slicks on, white knuckle all the way home. I'll ride in the dirt on rainy days instead, mud is more forgiving on the bones than concrete. ;)

Yea the one I checked out kept dying, smoking and puking oil and he wanted 1500 HAHA, no thanx ;) Oh come on get it out get it OUT hehe.

Yeah slicks in the rain is like totally SKETCHY for sure but it teaches major brake and throttle control ;) The track people thought we were NUTS lol. We did have one bad get off by a friend of mine :( Compound fracture of his right Humerus, bruised kidney, collapsed lung and bad concussion but we kept pushing on :D Dirt this Saturday for us :D