1984 rm 125 (full floater) shock

Hi guys I recently took up the task of restoring a 1984 rm 125 and it is nearly impossible to find the rear shock for the full floater is there maybe a shock I can get to be a substitute for it?

Race Tech and Works Performance can both build you a shock for an 84. But your cheapest route will be Ebay for a stock shock. I believe 81-84 were all the same. If you find a stock shock, Race Tech will have the parts to rebuild it.

Hi guys I recently took up the task of restoring a 1984 rm 125 and it is nearly impossible to find the rear shock for the full floater is there maybe a shock I can get to be a substitute for it?

Do you have the existing shock to your 1984 RM?

Yes but the tank is blown out and rod is bent

Keep checking the internet. There are nice shocks out there. Recently restored my 82' shock to original. They worked good back in the day and still work excellent. They are easy to rebuild. So impressed with the bike i bought a race tech rg3 kit for the shock but have not yet installed.

Recommend going stock first and not spend all the money until you get the bike sorted out first