IT'S LIVE! Full Review 2019 Honda CRF450L!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

California Camp Roulette Eldorado: 6 Days of CA, with Singletrack!

Anyone up for a serious fun ride!

I have been working most of the winter to put together this week’s camping and riding adventure in the middle of California.

This ride is for the serious rider. Each day's ride will be a full adventure. I am calling the ride:

Camp Roulette 2013

IMG_5016.JPG

You can check out the ride details and the ride maps on the web page that I made for the ride

Take a serious look at the details of this ride and consider joining me. This will be one of the best ride of the year.

Tell your buddy and come as a ride team

gpsKevin

Edited by gpsKevin
  • Like 2

Due to work and school is it possible to meet up at staging areas in the morning to ride with you guys if you cant do all 6 days?

Due to work and school is it possible to meet up at staging areas in the morning to ride with you guys if you cant do all 6 days?

Deanorino: Sure, no problem. I think we could work that out. You must be close to that area? gpsKevin

Somewhat, I'm in Vacaville so maybe two hours out. I could ride in and camp one of

The nights or something and just return the next day. Or ride in early am and ride all day with everyone to return in the afternoon. I have been itching to get back out there since I road the rubicon on my KX125 a few years ago. I'm excited to try out the XR650l