• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

ON SALE!   12/06/2017

Up to 20% off Yuasa Batteries & Battery Accessories!
hawaiidirtrider

Post your Beta video here..

1,638 posts in this topic

I have already been posting a lot of Beta vids in one place in this one Youtube Beta Playlist but I know you all have more to add. You're welcome to watch and/or add vids for all of us to enjoy...

Here's my last addition to the list..

..and the Beta list..

Got more?

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
3 people like this

Heres a couple more clips from my ride last weekend, a few wheelies, creek crossings and single track. I got a new editing program and finally have a pc fast enough for editing but still learning this new program and it is super complicated, but Im making a little progress. Still gotta figure out why it cut out the end of the clips that had slow mo. Still LOVING the BETA! :D

1 person likes this

Nice!! Riding in Oregon is a blast!! Where abouts are you.

Thanks, Im down in Grants Pass, OR. Lots of good trails, all I need is more time to ride! :)

Thanks, Im down in Grants Pass, OR. Lots of good trails, all I need is more time to ride! :)

Beautiful place.. I visited last year. It looks like an awesome place to ride. I wish I had a bike with me but was doing the tourist and family visiting thing with my family.

1 person likes this

Went for a ride yesterday, loving the Beta! Here are a few parts of the ride.

Thanks for sharing your video.

I didn't realize you could ride those trails back there! I have a friend in Selma that I visit once or twice a year. I know FS25 through there very well, but usually on my Caponord. Maybe Ms.Beta should visit Oregon on my next trip!

Catfish ...

Thanks for sharing your video.

I didn't realize you could ride those trails back there! I have a friend in Selma that I visit once or twice a year. I know FS25 through there very well, but usually on my Caponord. Maybe Ms.Beta should visit Oregon on my next trip!

Catfish ...

Yeah I thought the same thing until I double checked with the forest service and yep, they are class 3 trails! Very good trail system throughout briggs valley that are mainly used by hikers and mtb's, so its not real tore up. Just gotta make sure to ride there before the fire season :) If your in the area get a hold of me on here so we can go for a ride!

This is certainly not me :lol:

Our 'Junior' has a steep learning curve as he is used to medium power 4 strokes (RR 350) but this didn't stopped him from a good result.

If you watch it again, try to look ahead :ride:

2 people like this

Here's my very first vid I made when I just got my 09' Beta 525 RS.. The bike is stock with hand guards..

This is the first gopro so the vid isn't that great compared to what's available now.. still I was so impressed with the bike right out of the box. It was so easy to ride fast and with less effort. I'm still impressed and happy with this bike.

Here's generally the same area with hitting some tighter stuff on top. This is a year or so later so I couldn't help but put more goodies on my bike even though much wasn't needed..I was surprised how long the turn signals lasted before breaking off..probably a couple years. I have the sicass ones to put on but just never did.

Did a 100 mile dual sport ride yesterday and this is the first part of the dirt section. Ran into a few dirt bikers and tagged along to the top of the quarry.

3 people like this

This is the rest of the ride (parts of it) from the last video I posted, after I split off from the group it got a little nasty! Definitely the path less traveled here. Hope you enjoy!

2 people like this

This is why I love Oregon. I've lived here most of my life I never knew these trails existed, and they are right outside of town! This was my first day riding here and I have lots more exploring to do thats for sure!

2 people like this

This is why I love Oregon. I've lived here most of my life I never knew these trails existed, and they are right outside of town! This was my first day riding here and I have lots more exploring to do thats for sure!

When I visited Grants Pass in October my wife kept rolling her eyes because as we drove all I saw was potential riding everywhere. I'd go " How about that mountain that'd be cool to ride there.. " and "If we lived there that could be my personal riding area right outside my door"...and other retarded motorcycles on the mind goofiness that only other riders might relate to. ..I'm just joking around but she understands. Her Brothers are surfers and she recognizes the addictions of men. It's really looks like dirt bike heaven especially since I come from a tiny island with a very small area to ride. When I see the expanse and beauty it is appreciated...and of course I'm floored by the waaay more reasonable prices for land and homes not to mention how inexpensive food and goods are. I come home and look at $4. for a dozen eggs.

When I visited Grants Pass in October my wife kept rolling her eyes because as we drove all I saw was potential riding everywhere. I'd go " How about that mountain that'd be cool to ride there.. " and "If we lived there that could be my personal riding area right outside my door"...and other retarded motorcycles on the mind goofiness that only other riders might relate to. ..I'm just joking around but she understands. Her Brothers are surfers and she recognizes the addictions of men. It's really looks like dirt bike heaven especially since I come from a tiny island with a very small area to ride. When I see the expanse and beauty it is appreciated...and of course I'm floored by the waaay more reasonable prices for land and homes not to mention how inexpensive food and goods are. I come home and look at $4. for a dozen eggs.

Wow its a small world! I love it here, I grew up here and moved to So Cal for about 10 years and Im happy to be back. I also have a couple family members on the big Island but only made it over there once about 10 years ago, I loved it! I guess you gotta make do with the area you have, it seems you guys do that well! Im sure if I lived there I would be riding the same trails as you, when it comes down to it its all about getting out there and twisting the throttle, and the love of 2 wheelers, even if you gotta bushwack through a bunch of tall grass, haha.

1 person likes this