hawaiidirtrider

Post your Beta video here..

1,496 posts in this topic

Gp has got to be one of my favorite places, now Ill have to bring the bike up for a trip! As long as I promise the Mrs the dinner cruise on Hell Gate, Im golden!

1 person likes this

This is straight bad ass... try taking that big leap over the water and coming up short on that log.. or comin up short on the other jumps...

2 people like this

wow! if that doesn't give you an appreciation for what that fella does, nothing will.

1 person likes this

Gp has got to be one of my favorite places, now Ill have to bring the bike up for a trip! As long as I promise the Mrs the dinner cruise on Hell Gate, Im golden!

Oh yeah I love the jet boat dinner trip!! The only problem is the all you can drink beer and trying to not piss your pants on the way back, haha! If you come up this way let me know Ill show you some good trails!

2 people like this

Here is my first real comparison to my ktm 250xc at my friends farmland where i made a track. Like the bike but the bad news is compared to last year (which i did have a lot more seat time) i'm 19 seconds slower... uh oh haha time to get back into shape

1 person likes this

Here is my first real comparison to my ktm 250xc at my friends farmland where i made a track. Like the bike but the bad news is compared to last year (which i did have a lot more seat time) i'm 19 seconds slower... uh oh haha time to get back into shape

Sweet farm land!

Sweet farm land!

You bet! they really dont care if i tear up the hills just as long as i dont go on the crops which is pretty easy all things considered
1 person likes this

Bull doging down and riding up some hills in Kentucky over memorial day weekend on the 250rr

1 person likes this

Here's from earlier in my afternoon ride yesterday.. It was supposed to be a ride from around 4 to 7 and it ended up being to about 9 and I was fried, burnt out and hammered.. I ended up taping a flashlight to my helmet riding at nigh.. from a foo foo ride it turned out to be a full cramp up body abuser.. The bike gods were laughing at me!!! fun fun fun and now I realize I have much further to go getting in shape. This is from earlier when it was still light ... The hard part has no record. My camera ran out of battery and it was dead black..especially under the trees.

Here's another one and I don't know why it didnt load in HD..

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By kbro45
      I recently fitted my 300rr with Flexx bars and noticed the brake line fitting would rub on the bars.  I was pretty limited in what position I could run my master cylinder.  I did a search on here and found that some people had tweaked the brake line fitting.  Before I ever had a chance to try that I noticed I was getting a very slow leak around the banjo bolt which I assume was from the fitting being pressed up against the bars.  
      I ordered a Core brake line off ebay (listed for 2015 300rr).  The fitting on this brake line is bent a little differently and provides much more clearance.  The line is also custom made to order so you get to choose the color of the different parts of it for a little extra bling.    

• By gaortiz
      Preordered my 2018 500-RR-S yesterday! Time to start buying parts! The bike should be at my dealer the first week of September!
      So far my parts list is below. Feel free to suggest additions!
      Cycra hand guards,
      front disc guard,
      rear disc guard,
      slave cylinder guard
       rad guards,
      rad hoses,
      3 gallon tank
      Hyde skid plate

• By GerGa
      For sale is a BRAND new 2017 solid white 6D ATR-1 helmet.  Size medium.  I had my local shop order one for me thinking that it would fit because I tried one on last year.  I don't think my memory served me well or I tried it on long enough because it doesn't fit my head and a little big.  Just over a month old and only warn 10 minutes in the house.  I can't return it because they ordered it for me.  Shiny and new.
    • By JRobby24
      I am selling my x trainer, it is an amazing bike with smooth power delivery. Almost impossible to stall! It is all stock and original I just added the handguards. It is a 300cc 2 stroke, perfect for a beginner or someone that wants an agile bike for hard enduro/ singletrack riding. Very well maintained only has about 35 hours on it and kept in a climate controlled garage. Only reason I am selling is because I will be getting a more aggressive bike for doing xc racing in Louisiana where they don't have much for technical trails. Please email me with any questions about the bike I will get back as fast as I can. Thanks for looking. Price is $6500. I do not need help selling.
    • By KTylerMoore84
      Just bought my first beta! So far (99km,6.1hrs) I have no real complaints. Having been a 450 fuel injection rider I am a little new to jetting and carb tuning. Jetting is stock at this point and it seems to run pretty clean. I ride at 5000-8000ft elevation and summer temps are 70-85deg f. Bike has no hesitation and is very smooth, my only concern is the pipe drool that is running down the silencer and dropping onto the swing arm. Is this normal? I'm running my pre mix at 48:1 synthetic mix (which is a little different  than spec at 50:1 but seeing that it is new I wanted to be on the oily side) another question is concerning gearing. Stock is 13-49. I was recommended by the dealer to try12-49 but I don't think I need to go that low. 1st gear is great, but the gap from 1to 2 seems to be a bit too much. I can slip the clutch to help but I wonder if 1-2 teeth more on the rear sprocket would be perfect for this minor gap in gearing. Thanks