hawaiidirtrider

Post your Beta video here..

1,579 posts in this topic

Weekend ride with my 400RR. Handled the tech quite nicely, better than I did.

1 person likes this

Cody Hot lap..

Max last year..

It would be nice to ride like this !!!

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Now we have no excuse right!!! LOL We all for homework have to supply vids of ourselves learning this... That should have at least a few little crash and burns.. great entertainment!!! It actually should be easy.. I climb ledges about that high.. but it is different.. I should see where I can find some big tires and get my buddy to film.. and you might get some good crashes from me!!!.. Good little broken down vid though.. Thanks offroad fanatic! Edited by hawaiidirtrider
1 person likes this

The guy who presents this series is the Beta guy here in South Africa. Hopefully the new videos will have Brian Capper on his 300RR

1 person likes this

Here is some unedited Southern Ontario single track. This is a trail ride so the pace might be a bit slow for you fast guys. Youtube sure kill the quality!

This should be better.

Edited by hammer41
2 people like this

Here is some unedited Southern Ontario single track. This is a trail ride so the pace might be a bit slow for you fast guys. Youtube sure kill the quality!

That's a decent pace. ..looks fast enough to me..You just can't go much faster with only a few feet of sight in front before having to make decisions to go right or left etc..looks fun to me. What kind of camera are you using?

It's a GoPro. I just don't know how to get it uploaded in higher quality.

It's supposed to do it automatically... It's weird though. I just looked at a vid that I had loaded and it had gone only to 480.. now I looked at it and it's HD?.. It's been posted more than a week. Other times I've loaded and after waiting for hours and the vid is about to be done... somethink kicks off and the vid is aborted.. It's weird how finicky it is sometimes. I now have the gopro 3 black and it's been good.. I don't have any decent editing program.. I had problems and so far I just said screw it and I've just loaded all raw footage. I hate this microsoft 8. I was better off with the 7. I think the next time I'm just getting a mac . I keep buying cheap pc's and it's ok but..I want to try a new mac next time..

It's supposed to do it automatically... It's weird though. I just looked at a vid that I had loaded and it had gone only to 480.. now I looked at it and it's HD?.. It's been posted more than a week. Other times I've loaded and after waiting for hours and the vid is about to be done... somethink kicks off and the vid is aborted.. It's weird how finicky it is sometimes. I now have the gopro 3 black and it's been good.. I don't have any decent editing program.. I had problems and so far I just said screw it and I've just loaded all raw footage. I hate this microsoft 8. I was better off with the 7. I think the next time I'm just getting a mac . I keep buying cheap pc's and it's ok but..I want to try a new mac next time..

I've had the same Macbook Pro since 07 and it is still more than I will ever need. Leave it on for years never crashes, seems lots fast enough. Maybe I have to upgrade Imovie or something to get it to upload at a higher quality.

Kennedy Meadows, Ca. Beach Ridge trail From Rattlesnake creak to Bonita Meadow. Beta 250rr.

Edited by igc
2 people like this

We had our Kahuku extreme XC trail race yesterday and I was liking looking around at the bikes and their setups..Along with my Beta 525 RS there was a street legal 520, and maybe 4 or so Beta 2 strokes.. You'll see at least one or 2 in the crowd. ..Some guys have some nice hand made pipe guards.. It was a great race with great weather. If it would have rained it would have been a nightmare race.. This is just before the riders meeting...Great place to see a whole bunch of bikes in one place all set up to race for more hard offroad..

here's some of the course...

1 person likes this

Trail ride with myself and ryanmac at De Wildt in SA. Enjoy!

3 people like this