• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

ON SALE!   12/06/2017

Up to 20% off Yuasa Batteries & Battery Accessories!
hawaiidirtrider

Post your Beta video here..

1,636 posts in this topic

3seas guys got some great Beta vids..

...and here's what looks like the whole line of which we only get a small part of... EICMA 2012 Beta

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

I am with you ICG. The 250RR is a great all around bike. Nothing not to like. The suspension is fantastic. This is from yesterday. Combo of hills, single track, mud, two track, a few jumps etc. 20 days post major colon surgery so could not push it too much yet, but dam this bike is awesome!

http://youtu.be/RtAKN3UM52o

Edited by BassMan
2 people like this

Thanks Aaron Mcknight for another great trail vid! There is that one trials bike abuse part ! Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Part 1 of the Madalas 2013 ride. Enjoy!

Edited by thebob_za
2 people like this

Part 2 of the Lesotho Madalas ride:

That's the thing about videos.... you can't feel the heat too... or see how really how steep the terrain is.. It just doesn't give the right perception.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
1 person likes this

100% correct. When my non riding mates have a look at a video they usually say it doesn't look too bad. Only way to experience it is to be there doing it

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Dmax
      Since the 2017 series is over I figured I'd share my experience/time racing the series... some entertainment for those who aren't riding as much anymore this time of the year.  This is my first time racing a series and pretty much racing in general.  I entered the Open B class on board my KTM 300 XC and was able to compete in 8 out of the 9 rounds held.  I do include more footage of each event at the end of some vlogs... so if you were there watching or racing, you are probably caught on camera.  Enjoy!

• By Butta
      Decided to pull the trigger.  I've been looking pretty hard for the last 2 years (was contemplating the 250x when I bought my Beta).  I think this is a little bit of a return to the basics of having fun on simplified machine.  Just bare bones high performance fun times.  Pretty excited!  My '03 YZ250 I had was THE most fun bike I'd ever owned.  I'm hoping I can say the same thing about this '18 X.

• By weantright
      Sherco 2017 300SEF-R 6 Days $7,800
      50 hrs.
      New never used OEM shock, stock spring
      New never used OEM Fork cartridges, stock spring
      Low racing model seat
      Bar busters
      Billet rad guards
      Silicon hose kit
      Solid rear brake rotor
      Bark busters
      Billet rear brake lever tip
      Mako 360* bar isolator/dampener
      Nitro front mousse
      TuBless rear
      DS lighting
      Ohio plated

$10,000 you get everything above plus the following
      Dal Soggio CC fork w/DLC coating and hard anodizing
      Öhlins Flow shock

• By Ryan42jo
      Selling the stock gas tank from my 2017 Beta X-Trainer. It was replaced by a larger tank. Nothing wrong with it. Comes with original gas cap, petcock, fuel connections, etc. Very good condition. Came off the bike with less than 20 hours on it. 
    • By Ryan42jo
      Selling a Beta 300RR ECU. This came on my X-Trainer when I bought it but I've gone back to the original. Perfect condition - see pictures. Not sure what they're going for $$.