hawaiidirtrider

Post your Beta video here..

1,734 posts in this topic

It is easy to be a Monday morning quarterback, why didn't you slow down when you seen his bike laying there?? My guess is your not looking far enough ahead??! Elbows down and sitting on the back of seat/fender reduces steering control. If you didn't hit that tree you would have hit the others. You can see yourself jerk the bars when you hit the bump right before the turn throwing you off. Were you tired??

Josh: I had seen the vid early this month while looking for Beta 2 stroke info, I didn't realize you were hurt that badly as the comments did not address that. How long ago was that? Are you healed up now?

It is easy to be a Monday morning quarterback, why didn't you slow down when you seen his bike laying there?? My guess is your not looking far enough ahead??! Elbows down and sitting on the back of seat/fender reduces steering control. If you didn't hit that tree you would have hit the others. You can see yourself jerk the bars when you hit the bump right before the turn throwing you off. Were you tired??

No monday morning quarterback. I just asked what happened.

That statement wasn't meant for anyone personally. We all figure out on Monday what we should have done. We all been there!

1 person likes this

Talk about protecting the bike!! I like Betas but damn! He saved the bike but do you have hospital bills? ...maybe bad bruising.. Thanks for posting.. I hope you're all right!

Been there done that...... Glad it wasn't worse !

1 person likes this

Couple of laps of a local MX track. First time ever one one for me, so I rate I didn't do too badly, though I was passed by a kid on a 50cc at one point :lol:

Don't underestimate those little kids!!!! They don't have a painful frame of reference so their little throttle hands are locked open . Now I think too much to go fast. I keep thinking about all the responsibilities I have that wont happen if I get hurt. ...and I actually remember being hurt and don't want that. I just recently fell on my knee trying to go fast ..then I got stuck under my bike.. then I got gout in my ankle where I got stuck. .. It's a different set of rules from a kid to being grown!!!

Yeah, they are crazy those youngsters. Though some of the experience riders were also amazing to watch. One guy on a Beta 300RR was seriously impressive

You know what I heard?........ :devil:     Anyone who buys and rides a Beta 300 instantly rides like a pro!!!!!  :thumbsup:  :ride:    :lol:   Whenever I get mine I'm going to ride like this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk_jfb5ImM8

1 person likes this

You know what I heard?........ :devil: Anyone who buys and rides a Beta 300 instantly rides like a pro!!!!! :thumbsup::ride::lol: Whenever I get mine I'm going to ride like this guy!

In that case, anyone want a slightly used Beta 400RR?

1 person likes this

Walker Valley 10-12-2013

2nd ride on my new 300RR

perfect bike for  50yo. The older I get the faster I was.   :ride:

1 person likes this

I was just watching this again.. This guy hauls!!! The pros are good!.. enduro bike riding some mx. The Isaw camera seems pretty good and about half as cheap as a similar gopro. I don't know anyone that has one though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9dgkUk9omo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fObyZ3T4lc

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

So the Clake is less expensive than the Rekluse? Interesting. I always heard good things about the Clake. Haven't heard anything of late tho. Lhrb and Twisted E. flex bars are two products I'm focusing on att.