hawaiidirtrider

Post your Beta video here..

58 minutes ago, djl2014 said:

Dude, that is beautiful riding. Thanks for posting the vid, I know it takes time but it's much appreciated.
Where do you ride?

Thanks for the props, it's some secret singletrack in the hills east of Sacramento...not the kinda trails you'll find on a map, I actually cut all of the trail in the video.

• Like 2

Sandstone Canyon - Anza Borrego Desert State Park

• Like 3

Small endurocross practice section on Beta 390.

Stock suspension is really good.  Handles everything with ease. 

• Like 3

On 12/23/2017 at 9:20 AM, sleepathon said:

Heres a view from the pro line of the race MtnGoat and I were at. Crazy fast. There might be a Beta in there somewhere.

Thanks, love the AR and MO terrain. But those pro guys are plumb scary, no way I want to go that fast in the woods. Nor can I.

Super Bowl Sunday was spent in the mountains in a place I’ve never been before. It was a good choice. They replayed the game a bunch of times. Anyway it was gorgeous. We cut and cleaned trails and just rode around in some more Easy open stuff. It’s here on Oahu.

Beautiful place.. first time there so taking our time so we don’t screw up and blip off a cliff. This is more the open stuff.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 1

A beautiful February day riding with my oldest son.  Spring-like conditions at Hood River,  Oregon.  

Link in video to my son's video on the old '94 KDX we keep as the extra back-up  billy goat bike. 

• Like 2

Working down south this year and had never been here. Signed up for SERA (Southern Enduro Riders Association). Had a Sprint Enduro in Mississippi last weekend. I had never done a sprint enduro and it was a fun format.  The issue I had was that it was sand, sandy soil, and more sand. I'm used to rocks, gravelly soil, and more rocks so this was quite a change for me. I thought I adapted well to the situation. Ended up 3rd in C 40+ which I thought was pretty good considering I'm 53.

• Like 4