hawaiidirtrider

Post your Beta video here..

Fortunate to be invited to a very special place in Arizona. I lived there 25 years ago for my junior year of high school. It was my first experience on a dirt bike. The area is vast and wild. Have never seen another bike, hiker, or ATV. More than likely no one has been to most of these places in years. Here is a vid of one of a million hills that there are to climb.

I love this 300 RR. Shout out to Shrubitup for his thoughts on it. A climb like this is a blast on a bike that is as easy to ride as the 300.
  • Like 7

Doing something different recently. Working in the south and trying to figure out this sand and mud riding thing. Honestly, I'm missing the rocks I'm used to, but I'm learning. Currently I'm in 3rd overall in 40+ C in the SERA enduro series for the year. So I'm pretty pleased with that considering I'm racing with all those young 40 year olds out there. This is from my last race which was a Sprint Enduro format. I see a lot more of this format coming around as we lose more and more land to ride and race on.

• Like 4

Really newk75? Why do people think they can come to Az and act like total yahoos? I remember Bike magazine used to roll into Sedona and photograph themselves blowing out every berm and corner on the mtb trails and then post them in their mag! A bunch of Californian commies coming into Az and riding like total asshats. Really dude unless you're riding on private property you should be ashamed....

• Like 1

More than I bargained for on this one. Clocked about 65 miles

• Like 3

Really newk75? Why do people think they can come to Az and act like total yahoos? I remember Bike magazine used to roll into Sedona and photograph themselves blowing out every berm and corner on the mtb trails and then post them in their mag! A bunch of Californian commies coming into Az and riding like total asshats. Really dude unless you're riding on private property you should be ashamed....
Was that a moto mag or were they actually on bicycles. Trying to gauge the appropriate level of outrage.

Posted (edited)
On 4/18/2018 at 9:28 PM, munstro said:

He says the trail probably goes no where, LOL there was NO trail, just bush whacking!  Best part was seeing his riding buddy in jeans t shirt & tennis shoes:facepalm:

Edited by dzrtracin
  • Like 1

Errrr, do you know where I'm riding? This was my home and I came back as a guest. We did nothing that had a negative impact. Just had a little fun, next time we will dress appropriately.
I will say that it is good to have people (like yourself) that care about these things, it's important for our future privileges.
  • Like 1

He says the trail probably goes no where, LOL there was NO trail, just bush whacking!  Best part was seeing his riding buddy in jeans t shirt & tennis shoes:facepalm:
You're right, no trail, just like the place where you ride used to be. And the tennis shoes and blue jeans is my brother on my bike. He used to have a bike and riding gear till he '08 when the economy crashed. Now we just thought it would be fun to ride on our old backyard and bring back some old memories and make some new ones. With permission btw. The person that lives there appreciated that we loved the place and thought it might be good to have someone back there because he's had a problem with someone rustling his cattle. I guess he thought it might help to have some fresh tracks and a bit of noise to let whoever comes in know there are people around. The bikes are back in the garage now. With my wife's permission! Its private property. 20180421_161605.jpg
  • Like 1

Another couple of weekends of racing. Finishing about middle of the pack O/A. Not as sore the day after, need to work on being more consistent and maintaining speed throughout the race. Enjoy!

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

heres yesterdays ride, light rain, zero wind, overcast, perfect...

and my 2000+ mile review of the goldentyre 333...

Edited by surfer-dude
  • Like 2

here goes another one:

This time featuring; Bill_b, & EXC Yankee of thumpertalk fame 

Along with music straight out long beach ca.

• Like 2