hawaiidirtrider

Post your Beta video here..

Was there this spring and Prichette Canyon had some difficult sections then watched them back  on video and they didn't look that hard. Cliff Hanger has some spots that look difficult even on video. Gonna try and do 5moh this spring and thinking about suckering one or two of the group into cliff hanger. Thanks for posting will see if it happens. 

5moh is way longer and harder than CH, as is Prichett Canyon.  5moh is a lot more punishing and less flowy compared to Prichett. CH is a breeze compared to both. 

Edited by bluespark
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, bluespark said:

5moh is way longer and harder than CH, as is Prichett Canyon.  5moh is a lot more punishing and less flowy compared to Prichett. CH is a breeze compared to both. 

Good info,  It had some difficult spots but I really enjoyed Prichett Canyon. Don't know if I am good enough for 5moh but want to try it before I get to old.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2018 at 4:56 PM, Sierra_rider said:

Nice! Your skills have really progressed from some of your earlier vids, good job.

Thanks man, I've really felt the progression in my riding lately. Riding with a bunch of faster and more technically savvy riders has helped me immensely