hawaiidirtrider

Post your Beta video here..

On 7/29/2020 at 6:19 AM, mtngoat said:

I'm in NE Oregon for work. I usually ride some trails out of Harris Park when I'm in the area, but a major river flood took out a big majority of the trails and the local Ranger District has those trails closed while they repair/rebuild trails and rebuild bridges.

So I found another trail out by itself that sees very little use. It's a fun trail that has some good flow to it, and gains about 2200' in a little less than 5 miles. Had to do just a little trail clearing, but spent several hours just running out and back on this trail. It was a good day to spend in the mountains before going to work in 100+ degree heat this week. 

Thats a good looking trail! Thanks for sharing!

Decided to start timing myself on my local single track. Made it much more interesting and gets the competitive juices flowing. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Rob_390RR said:

Decided to start timing myself on my local single track. Made it much more interesting and gets the competitive juices flowing. 

Awesome!!! I have been planning to have time trials myself using YouTube to be the timing mechanism and a way to watch and compare riders ..and myself too but interested in seeing how others do the same course.  . I have a different take on this though. My plan is for the full course to be in a stream bed with boulders and logs etc. Maybe it will be sort of like a prologue. The great thing too is others can ride to that spot and do that course with a start and finish line and it will be a “race”. It’s a time trial and it’s pretty covid friendly . Thanks! You beat me to it as far as showing this time trial . Cool 😎!!! 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Just now, hawaiidirtrider said:

Awesome!!! I have been planning to have time trials myself using YouTube to be the timing mechanism and a way to watch and compare riders ..and myself too but interested in seeing how others do the same course.  . I have a different take on this though. My plan is for the full course to be in a stream bed with boulders and logs etc. Maybe it will be sort of like a prologue. The great thing too is others can ride to that spot and do that course with a start and finish line and it will be a “race”. It’s a time trial and it’s pretty covid friendly . Thanks! You beat me to it as far as showing this time trial . Cool 😎!!! 

Great minds think alike. I am hoping to start some friendly competition locally. We will see how it goes. I plan to begin building some obstacles as well for training purposes. I love that I found this sport when I did. 

• Haha 1

Just a couple minutes of earlier this year on a trail maintenance ride.. I need to go ride and make more vids. It’s been a while since making vids. 

From a couple years ago.. solo again in local trails testing a new tire.. but the traction was  excellent that day so not much of a test. I had to wait for an ugly slippery rainy day later  for a legit test. The 505 is good. 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider