what's the craziest thing you've done on a motorcycle.

Just curious how many people have tried crazy stunts on their bikes.

I once rode my cr125 out of the bed of my truck while moving down the field. All on a bet.

Would have turned out better without a slick bedliner. Lol but hey $20.00 is $20.00 right?

I've done lots of crazy things on a motorcycle. All of them unintentional.

Come on list them....

Hmmm.... a couple of weeks ago I highsided a 2007 GSXR1000 going about 8 mph. Did $3,000 worth of damage to the bike and destroyed a $500 Suomy helmet.

Totally unplanned. Just trying to go down the road in a straight line.

Lol. Anyone ever rode a bike into a truck with mud on tires and hit front of bed so hard it took out glass? Yep done that once.

When I was 16 I was waiting in the parking lot of the DMV to take my driving test. At the time, the California DMV would do motorcycle driving tests in the parking in front of their building. I watch some dude on a brand new CX500 Honda (this was in 1978) try to take off and ride around some cones. Dude grabbed a handful of throttle and dumped the clutch and almost ran over the evaluator. Front end came up about 4 feet, the rider fell off, and the bike launched over the sidewalk and into a bunch of bushes. Had the bike gone another 2 feet before it stopped in the bushes, it would have gone through a plate glass window where everyine inside was waiting. I about pisses my pants laughing.

That's priceless.

Long before ghost rider

One night I was splitting lanes at 120 mph

This was over 25 years ago and yes I'm a organ donor

When I was in high school, I rode down 2 flights of stairs at the school on my father's XL200.

I once set myself on fire on my old Husqvarna.

I had an old Husky that the fuel petcock didn't seal when it was turned off. I went to start it one day and the engine was locked up because the crankcase filled with gas. So.....I pulled out the sparkplug and gave it a healthy kick and it blew a bunch of gas out the sparkplug hole and the loose sparkplug cap set it on fire.

The smell of my beard burning is still stuck in my head.

I was 10 or 11 on my new to me 05' kx85, we went to legends mx (best track in MO) it was a little rainy but not bad, anyway I thought ,yeah I can get this triple easy with my 85, about the 10th lap out I went for it, the rhythm was under the over/under, step up, then triple. This was a loamy track btw, I had enough speed over the step up, but when I started going up the triple my pegs caught the rut, I ened up going nose heavy, front tire caught the face of the triple landing and it threw me forwards, either put the arm down or it's the head. SNAP! Bike landed on me to add insult to injury. I knew something was wrong, track worker got the bike off of me, I got up, started it and rode back to the pits. Showed my dad and he asked someone if it looled broken, they said maybe (stuck out to the left, just a bump, not bone out of skin). Drove 2 hours to the hospital and I completely snapped one of the bone and fractured the other, and also something in my wrist.

That was my 1st of 2 broken arms on that bike

Hmm There are those cases of failed wheelies. Once on my 2001 Honda XR200R I put a brand new back tire on that day and was in the woods. I was on an incline of a hill stopped and talking to my friend (BTW before I was riding with a bald tire) I then popped the clutch and the front end shot up and I ended up cracking the back fender.

In my more inexperienced days, lol, I drove my friends cr250 off a wall (he was teaching me how to do it but I was too nervous & gassed it) & then into a utility pole... almost 20 years ago & 65 lbs lighter :)

two more came to mind: again, back when.... I launched my friends kx80 off a big jump as it power banded & I wheelied off.... so i jumped off & shot the bike way up.... the beginning & end of my freestyle career.

another time, I crashed an rm 80 nearly wide open as I hit a tire in a large dried out puddle... couldn't see tire till I was 2 feet from it.... so again I lost it & slid on my head about 20 feet (luckily w. helmet or Id be dead now) all while watching his bike do nice somersaulting flips... ripped off some plastics & forks were leaking oil.

Luckily: I had all wild friends who crashed too so no one was ever mad just happy that we were never injured.

One day we had been hitting a double and using the berm as a landing to make a triple, it was about 60ft. Some more of my friends show up and told me to show them the jump.I hit it and had a nice 60ft panic rev to flat. My bike did a couple of flips and i did one. This is the result.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1366639022.546531.jpg

One day we had been hitting a double and using the berm as a landing to make a triple, it was about 60ft. Some more of my friends show up and told me to show them the jump.I hit it and had a nice 60ft panic rev to flat. My bike did a couple of flips and i did one. This is the result.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1366639022.546531.jpg

That's what happens when you try to be like Kevin Wimdham.

Keep these stories coming. Haha.

That's what happens when you try to be like Kevin Wimdham.

I wonder if Windham has ever wrecked on one of his transfers? That's a serious question. Haha.

Had a pretty memorable night on my ole yz125 years back in the yard barn with a young lady ...