Coolant

What is the best coolant to put into a ktm 125

the stuff that is clean and is mixed properly

50/50 mix and youll be fine

What brands are the best

there really is no good brand. if you ask me it all comes from the same place

exactly. for the most part, their all the same. a lot of people pay more money for engine ice, but for your 125 2 stroke, youll be perfectly fine with any brand you find at walmart or autozone.

Go with a yellow coolant. Its easier on aluminum and plastic.

green is more acidic so can have ph issues easier. Just from experience.

Go with a yellow coolant. Its easier on aluminum and plastic.

green is more acidic so can have ph issues easier. Just from experience.

the colour does not determine anything really. except when it is gm's dexcool. it may be more of a green colour or a yellow colour. if it is for all makes and models and isnt dex-cool your golden

I was talking automotive. Green antifreeze will in time eat through plastic. That's why I recommend yellow. Mixed 50/50 its easier on aluminum and plastic. That's all.

Engine ice or chill belray

Whatever is aluminum safe and onsale at Autozone. True Story.

Regular antifreeze is ethylene glycol which is poisonous. RV antifreeze is propylene glycol which is non-poisonous since it could accidentally get mixed with the RV's drinking water. Engine Ice is propylene glycol mixed with de-ionized water. The de-ionized water supposedly has less surface cohesion so it makes more contact with the radiator's metal surfaces and transfers more heat. I use engine ice and it seems to have helped with my overheating. Or you can just get RV antifreeze and mix it 50/50 and save some $.