Tall seat for 2012

I'm 6'4 and tall seats are pretty important to me but I can't find a sdg tall seat for the 2012. They all stop at 2011. Am I blind or did they quit making them?

They haven't made them yet. I used a Guts foam and cover when I wanted to try a tall seat.

How do you like? Does the foam last?

The foam is high quality and you can get it in soft, medium and firm. It was a little tall for me, but helped with a knee I was having trouble with. I couldn't bend my knee much past 90 degees and it allowed me to ride and get up on the pegs easier. I'm better now after a little rehab, but would still like something in between stock and tall. I may try to shave it down some and use it.

Ive never dealt with seat foam... What do you use to adhere the new foam to the base?

3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive is an extremely versatile, fast-drying adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials. Its fast, aggressive tack and low soak-in make it ideal for projects all around your home or business. It forms strong bonds with everything from paper, cardboard, fabric and cushion foam to plastic, metal, wood and much more.

I've used this and also used nothing. I just pull the seat cover tight and use my air stapler. Some seat foams kind of wrap around the front and hold themselves in place well.

Alright, Thanks for your help!

SDG did mine. I had to send the base plastic to them though. I have 50 hrs on the seat and have been very pleased. This pic was taken when new.

image.jpg

Edited by Heavyrider