need help for honda ft500 starter

hi hope some onecan help me out i have a ft500 ascot and the starter does noy stay engauge was there a problem with the starter that could be fix idont know if it could be a weak spring or the solinoid any information that you might know about why it will not turn the motor over would be a big help or who to contact thanks my email is johngennai@hotmail.com

go to the FT-500 fourm on yahoo, they have all the answers for that. more info then honda has, with a little maintenance, that starter will work well. It's a good solid runner, if you perform the maintenance...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jesse Smith
      any one do the electric start kit on the 17? i see two different part numbers for it
      08Z70-MKE-A00 and 08Z71-MKE-A00?
      does the kit 08z71 come with the harness any everything else or do you have to buy both?
    • By Toby_S
      Hi,
      I'm seriously thinking about putting a Vortex in my 2017 EXC 350. Has anyone done this yet, and what was your experience?
      Interested in experience with the 450 and 500 also.
      I really don't want to get fancy with tuning - just put it in and find a map that I want.
      I will be removing the two screens in the exhaust outlet, and removing the reeds.
      Thanks in advance,
      Toby
    • By dirtrooster36
      Showa SFF TAC air forks off a 2014 CRF250R. They have low hrs on them and will slide directly into any set of 09-16 CRF450 or 10-17 CRF250 triple clamps. Great working condition. Came off a very clean 14 CRF250R. The adjustments function properly. Redone by Factory Connection, weight adjustment can be done on the fly by adjusting the air pressure. This is great for switching between trails and the track. There are no signs of damage, ready to be used.