Re-spring this week....

Having FC respring my forks, ill do the rear. Should I have revolve done too? I'm recreational reader at this point, and just want suspension good for my weight, which is 230.

if your not racing dont waste your money. springs will make a huge difference for your weight and clickers can do a lot of fine tuning.

If I was sending it in I'd have it done. If correct it'll make riding easier and faster than anything else you can do to the bike. You might not want it now, but maybe next month.

If the shop will be opening up the forks and shocks already to re spring it seems like the perfect time to re valve too. Whether the cost of the job is within your budget only you can answer that. I just had a shop tune my suspension and I'm a recreational rider. Tomorrow I take the bike out to check out the set up and then I can speak to whether it was money well spent.

Went springs only for now. Great turn around. They got them today and sent back,today. Guys there are great to deal with. Actually one of my tiop 5 purchase experiences.

Went springs only for now. Great turn around. They got them today and sent back,today. Guys there are great to deal with. Actually one of my tiop 5 purchase experiences.

:thumbsup:

So first ride today with my new rebuilt suspension. Stiffer springs has helped with the bottoming out on bigger jumps. I was pushing myself to hit a some jumps at a higher rate of speed than I usually do. This jump in particular has a quick 90 degree right hander and I tapped my front brakes just after the landing and washed out on this hard pack track with some loose crap on top. Picked up some 800mg Ibpurphen on the way home. :cripple:

All in all I'm glad I re sprung and re valved the suspension. Next time I won't wait so long after buying my bike. If I had the money I would have had the work done right after I roll it off the sales floor.