Loctite directions?

i dont know if im looking in the wrong spot or what, but all i want is a loctice fixes walk through for my 2006 drz400e what to remove, parts ill need, and pictures. some threads are way to complicated for my adhd and some are way to vague, does anyone know where i can find out what to do without chasing a million threads.

Use the search feature, lots of info.

i have.

i have.
Perhaps try the DRZ FAQ at the top of the forum

Otherwise, you will need to search using the name of the item you want to address.. not just "loctite fixes"your looking for I assume;

Stator

Starter gear

Countershaft sprocket

Primary gear

Counterbalancer gear

thank you

whould i start on the inner most fix and work my way out to the c/s?

whould i start on the inner most fix and work my way out to the c/s?

I had to pull the stator cover to hold the crankshaft to torque the primary nut, so it's easiest to do both sides at the same time. The worst part is getting the stupid starter gear cover off. I had to use an impact driver to get the phillips screws out. Make sure you keep track of which bolts go in what holes. Some have different lengths. It's not hard once you get in there.

I'm pretty mechanically inclined and this sill looks hard

I'm pretty mechanically inclined and this sill looks hard

Just put everything back how you found it. I like to take a few pics as I'm disassembling so I know what it should look like when I put it all back. Cell phones are wondrous things.

Just put everything back how you found it. I like to take a few pics as I'm disassembling so I know what it should look like when I put it all back. Cell phones are wondrous things.

SPOT ON :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The single best tool in most folks tool box is a camera.

May I suggest, take pics BEFORE disassembling, during, and after incase replacement parts or life takes longer then expected and reassembly takes awhile.

Also.. get a inexpensive camera that uses removable media, even a cheapy will take good pics these days..

But a garage camera means you’re more likely to pick it up and take more pics, dirt , greasy hands or not.. Then if you’re using your I phone or expensive digital camera. And if shit happens and you bust the garage camera.. your only out a few $$ (and not having to replace your cell now) and you can take the removable media to your laptop and still see the pics, vice having them locked up in a cell phone.