my kills yesterday :)

so i went on a coastal cruise yesterday with a few crotch rockets and a N/A g35 camera car. we ended up getting into a few races first was a big group of crotch rockets "trying" to wheelie. we caught a red light together and when we took off i immediately nailed it in 2nd gear. i held a wheelie from second all the way to redline in 5th. crotch rocket crew was impressed and gave me thumbs up/nods. as we got to the next light down the coat my buddies all started revving/lunging forward at the other rockets. crazy how fast those bikes are i stayed back lol. anyways a little further down the coast i came up on a stock looking sti that was blasting music at the front of the line so i threw him a couple revs
smile.gif
ight went green and he was on it..well so was i. by the time i hit 5th gear i had about 3-4 bike legnths on him and held it until my bike ran out of gear. i was pretty happy with the result. last but not least we ran into a G35 coupe with a stillen supercharger about 10 mins from my house. him and i took off from a red light and it was difficultto keep the front down in 1st and 2nd gear so he stuck really close until i got about 1/2 way through fourth gear and into 5th. i got him by about 1 1/2 bike legnths. he rolls back up to me at the next light and wants to go again and yells lets do it from 15mph so i nodded as the lght went green and quickly sped to 15mph in second and plained....he did 3 beeps and we were off. this time i got him by about 3 legnths cus i was able to keep the front down and flat shift. drz is a fun azz bike and had no idea i could give some rood competition to fairly quick cars. with that said i decided to order a chain and sprockets 16/39.hopefully give me more usable power in 1st/2nd gear and also cruise better on the freeway at 65-70 when need be....thanks for reading btw a lot of this was captured by the camera car we have to do some editing then ill hopefully have a youtube to post
smile.gif

progress.gifclear.gif Edit Post clear.gif Reply clear.gif Reply With Quote multiquote_40b.png

where is cali are you? hwy 1 is my favorite place to ride up here in the bay area.

Hell ya. I surprised myself this weekend too. I was trying to evade some traffic, took off from the light in first, started power shifted all the way to fifth, front end came every time front end hittin the ground gettin squierrely lol, put a big ol smile on my face =D

i live in oceanside :)

Drag racing on public roads??...Good luck with that...One of my mates just had his bike confiscated and crushed for his 2nd offence....All legal under the new hooning laws..

My thought is that it's not a smart practice and should be diverted to the race track......

where is cali are you? hwy 1 is my favorite place to ride up here in the bay area.

we got to ride soon.

i was up at stewarts point last weekend and needed a bike to chase on hwy 1

we got to ride soon.

i was up at stewarts point last weekend and needed a bike to chase on hwy 1

Yea definitely, I crashed my bike yesterday off roading near hwy. 37 in Novato. Waiting for a new radiator, so maybe in 2 weeks ill be back on the road. Defenetly gunna be at the sonoma raceway may 4th and 5th for the AMA supermoto racing. Hit me up!

Yea definitely, I crashed my bike yesterday off roading near hwy. 37 in Novato. Waiting for a new radiator, so maybe in 2 weeks ill be back on the road. Defenetly gunna be at the sonoma raceway may 4th and 5th for the AMA supermoto racing. Hit me up!

sure thing.

cheers

Drag racing on public roads??...Good luck with that...One of my mates just had his bike confiscated and crushed for his 2nd offence....All legal under the new hooning laws..

My thought is that it's not a smart practice and should be diverted to the race track......

Shoot !!

What did they crush ??

Yeah it's def not a good practice but when you're on an open straight 55mph road with no cars in the way it doesn't hurt to nail it to 75 or so. I race my truck down at the Qualcomm 1/8th mile race legal events quite often. If you look up 08crewcab on YouTube I have 50 plus videos down there :). A few other forums I'm on have a "war stories" or "kill" section I wasn't trying to boast about street racing sometimes it's fun to talk about though. Cheers

I took a mustang 5.0 one time. My buddy and I held back for about 8 miles like we were stalking our prey. Finally the three of us ended up at a light together. My buddy stood it up off the start so I knew he was out and I could hear the mustang chirping through gears but I couldn't see him and I knew that meant I won. That was a pretty exhillirating run which is rare since I don't happen upon the right conditions very often. I'm surprised you whooped cars like that but I guess that means I'm underestimating the Z. Edit it quick so we can see.

my buddy just uploaded everything last night to his computer so it shouldnt be too much longer. i dont think i would have faired as well before the BB and stroker kit...