Is Beta-talk working?

I haven't been able to get to Beta talk.. Is it just on my side or do any of you have a problem getting in too?

I'm pretty sure it's been discontinued, hasn't work in several months for me.

There is also a Beta Section over at KTMTalk, check it out.

I'm pretty sure it's been discontinued, hasn't work in several months for me.

There is also a Beta Section over at KTMTalk, check it out.

Isn't that kinda like selling alcohol out of an AA tent? &%$#@!!

Isn't that kinda like selling alcohol out of an AA tent? &%$#@!!

In Hawaii Ktm's don't rule. They are good bikes but not dominant by any means...actually there are a bunch that still ride a wide variety of bikes and 2 strokes are still preferred ...yz's,cr's , gasgas, kx, suzuki, ...and whatever including 4 strokes here and there too..Beta..wrf's etc.. I do hear of a bunch of ktm flack on threads though. It's curious to me. It's almost like how guys talk about quads.. but even quads here aren't spoken so negatively of. It's more like...why buy a quad? you're limiting where you can ride. but no negativity added. It's a different story online.

Oh, that Beta Talk. I was thinking of the previous www.betatalk.com.

There's definitely a mix of bikes here. But the riding area is definitely turning orange IMO.....Although a few of them are turning Beta.

Oh, that Beta Talk. I was thinking of the previous www.betatalk.com.

There's definitely a mix of bikes here. But the riding area is definitely turning orange IMO.....Although a few of them are turning Beta.

The ktm 200's for 13' seem to be a hot item and the 300's have been a big seller for orange for a long time.Those are proven great bikes. I haven't been to the park in a while so I guess I'm still seeing the old mix of bikes in the trails..and yea more Beta's are out there. The reputation is proving itself . it's Interesting to see the new Beta 300 and the ktm 500 running up and up for bike of the year for dirtrider.. i think. I don't know if that's really an accurate choice.. but it's great that those are in the running. There are still a bunch of great bikes..including the gasgas and ktm 2 stroke etc that to me are all in the running depending on what you want.

The new Beta 300 did indeed win BOTY in the current issue of Dirt Rider.

The new Beta 300 did indeed win BOTY in the current issue of Dirt Rider.

Thanks for the update. I always seem to get my mags after everyone else.

That's pretty amazing for any bike company let alone a smaller company like Beta to win this year with a 2 stroke and win with the 4 stroke earlier and consistently be reviewed exceptionally well all the way through.

I mean really the press is ridiculously positive. It's like dream reviews for the whole line of bikes.. not just for one or 2.. Every bike tested has awesome reviews.

http://www.americanbeta.com/node/729

http://twostrokemotocross.com/forum/general-two-stroke-talk/bike-of-the-year-beta-300rr/