Ttr125 vs yz85 vs kx85

So I'm a totally new to dirt bike s and ill be riding trails mainly and giant feilds and proably a little bit of small small jumps and I'm also new to clutches and every thing so yeah eitch one is the best

No no please buy the yz85 or kx85. The ttr 125 power will get so boring after a while. Its also heavy, and slow. The 85 is quick jumpy fast, and light. It won't require that much maintenance. Maybe consider getting a 125 2stroke.

you must progress from one bike to another and get the basics down like clutching. go with the ttr

• Like 1

try a crf150f, they are bulletproof, since your starting out id try the crf150f but you will get bored with it, so id get the yz85 overall. since your starting out, your probably gonna misjudge the power and wreck..so why not to it with a 2 stroke? :ride:

So I'm a totally new to dirt bike s and ill be riding trails mainly and giant feilds and proably a little bit of small small jumps and I'm also new to clutches and every thing so yeah eitch one is the best

How about a little more info? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? What kind of trails will you be riding?

No no please buy the yz85 or kx85. The ttr 125 power will get so boring after a while. Its also heavy, and slow. The 85 is quick jumpy fast, and light. It won't require that much maintenance. Maybe consider getting a 125 2stroke.

Terrible advice considering the lack of info given. I suspect that the OP is a female. I don't know many chicks that I would hand a 125 mx bike off to and expect them to A: learn how to ride B: learn how to use a clutch C: not have the s**t scared out of them. D: enjoy it.