Crf 250l aftermarket plastics?

Looking to replace the front fender and shrouds with white ones. Does anyone know where to get them? I searched everywhere and could not find. Thanks

Both Rick Ramsey and I think the Acerbis CRF250X front fender is more attractive and slightly lighter to boot. Check his site out for pics. Here is one of mine. It fits beautifully only requiring you shift the orientation of the back washers.

suspension right side.jpg

Edited by gliderboy

Looks good! Where did you get the seat cover and radiator shrouds?

Both Rick Ramsey and I think the Acerbis CRF250X front fender is more attractive and slightly lighter to boot. Check his site out for pics. Here is one of mine. It fits beautifully only requiring you shift the orientation of the back washers.

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=61311

Now that looks nice. :thumbsup: It looks like a offroad version for some reason... I do like it in white. :p

Looks good! Where did you get the seat cover and radiator shrouds?

They sell a white model in Thailand.

Now that looks nice. :thumbsup: It looks like a offroad version for some reason... I do like it in white. :p

Thanks! That is what I am trying to achieve. I feel the handling of the bike has been stepped up a notch for sure with the weight reduction. At the end I think I will just achieve 30lbs reduced curb weight inspite of adding several pounds in other areas. It should be pretty damned sweet once the suspension is dialed in. The only concession is how difficult it is for me to ride in tight 1st gear uphill enduro trails in my area. It still is too much weight for me to deal with under those conditions. On other more typical trails using 1st 2nd and 3rd gear it is super sweet. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by gliderboy

That fender adds to the look a more travel .... appears taller in the front than the stock fender shape.

Maybe I need a red one :thinking:

Here is a website for white plastics from Thailand. They accept the dollar but you pay through PayPal and they ship Thailand post.

http://www.bikerzbits.com/honda/

Here is a pict of my bike too. Getting ready to do some graphics with a custom design from AMR Racing. Hopefully be done designing and applied to bike before April is up.

image.jpg

There are specific part numbers that are the white plastics and that are for the white stripe sticker. If your really interested I can get the part numbers. I made the mistake of ordering the white stripe sticker and I didn't notice till after I paid.

Here is a website for white plastics from Thailand. They accept the dollar but you pay through PayPal and they ship Thailand post.

http://www.bikerzbits.com/honda/

Here is a pict of my bike too. Getting ready to do some graphics with a custom design from AMR Racing. Hopefully be done designing and applied to bike before April is up.

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=61329

:cheers:

If you could get the part numbers that would be great! I would like to order the stickers for the shrouds too.. what seat cover is that ? It looks great! Thanks for your time!

Just ordered some from the site, left and right with shipping to US was $48.89 after the conversions to Dollars.

Email said 2-3 week shipping.

Wish they had Black ones, but White will work!

Yea it's the normal height seat concepts seat cover. FYI, if you want to be able to keep your stock seat cover, buy another backing plate for the seat concepts seat cover. I'm not sure if that is how the industry works but I had to take off my old seat cover remove the old foam, throughly clean any residual foam and glue (there was a ton of it), spray adhesive the new foam and than re-upholstery the new cover (staple and stretch). More better to just be a new seat backing (plastic bottom) and not have to deal with everything I did. Than you can have two seats just in case.

Yea it's the normal height seat concepts seat cover. FYI, if you want to be able to keep your stock seat cover, buy another backing plate for the seat concepts seat cover. I'm not sure if that is how the industry works but I had to take off my old seat cover remove the old foam, throughly clean any residual foam and glue (there was a ton of it), spray adhesive the new foam and than re-upholstery the new cover (staple and stretch). More better to just be a new seat backing (plastic bottom) and not have to deal with everything I did. Than you can have two seats just in case.

The seat is sold as an assembly with the foam and cover on it. The price is right if you decide you don't like your replacement seat better... That's no likely thou....

Edited by TNTsXR

If you could get the part numbers that would be great! I would like to order the stickers for the shrouds too.. what seat cover is that ? It looks great! Thanks for your time!

HONDA CRF250L_FENDER SUB ASSY.,FR (WHITE)_61200-KZZ-900ZC

HONDA_CRF250L_SHROUD_RIGHT_FR_19030-KZZ-900ZC

HONDA_CRF250L_SHROUD, L, FR. WHITE

(White sticker)

STRIPE,R,FR,SHROUD*TYPE2* HONDA_CRF250L_STRIPE,R,FR,SHROUD*TYPE2*86191-KZZ-900ZC 1

STRIPE,L,FR,SHROUD*TYPE2* HONDA_CRF250L*TYPE2*_LEFT_FR_STRIPE_86192-KZZ-900ZC

Bottom two are for the white stripe. I never used mine since I'm going with Graphics from AMR Racing. The top 3 are for the only red plastics on the bike. Let me know if you really want that white stripe sticker. I'll sell you mine for $10 plus shipping. FYI, each stripe sticker is about $10.40 each from this site.

The seat is sold as an assembly with the foam and cover on it. The price is right if you decide you don't like your replacement seat better... That's no likely thou....

Well that's a bummer. At least now i know I didn't do it the hard way. Does every seat mfg make you take off the old seat assembly like that to install their seat cushion and cover? If so, I take back every dirty thought i had about seat concepts when I was trying to upholster my new seat!!! LOL. I can't remember being that frustrated in a long time.

Seats are fun to do... :prof: Just don't staple your finger down... :smirk: It hurts... :doh:

Thanks for adding the part numbers. :thumbsup:

Seats are fun to do... :prof: Just don't staple your finger down... :smirk: It hurts... :doh:

Thanks for adding the part numbers. :thumbsup:

No prob. If I had to do it over again I'm sure I would enjoy it more now that I've done it once already. I know the short cuts haha

If your looking for a front fender in black heres one that fits...

Order Details:

Code Item Qty Price Grand Total

4100117 Acerbis Front Fender - Black, Color: Black 2040230001/15744805

1 $17.32 $17.32

Subtotal: $17.32

Tax: $0.00

Shipping Cost: $8.99

Grand Total: $26.31

Thank you for shopping at www.powersportsuperstore.com!

Visit us again at http://www.powersportsuperstore.com/