Littlest Beta

For the top of my wedding cake! Anyone ever seen one?

http://www.beta.boano.com/index.asp

This is the only one I've seen so far.. but for almost $300 it's pretty steep.

that is the full plastic kit for the beta, not a mini plastic beta :lol:

Oh is that it? I looked fast and just saw the bike..plastics not normally shown that way..usually separate.. sorry

yur right.. I just looked again.. I must have been looking quickly ..plus I don't speak italian. I still haven't found a small model Beta though. Have you? I've not even spotted another older model. Either none are available or I'm just looking in the wrong places.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Don't plan on being married long?? Some thing should be left alone!

Don't plan on being married long?? Some thing should be left alone!

Might have a dirt riding wife?

Might,,,, the first time he roost her, this will be thrown in his face.

Oh is that it? I looked fast and just saw the bike..plastics not normally shown that way..usually separate.. sorry

yur right.. I just looked again.. I must have been looking quickly ..plus I don't speak italian. I still haven't found a small model Beta though. Have you? I've not even spotted another older model. Either none are available or I'm just looking in the wrong places.

this is about as close to a beta wedding topper as you're gonna get...

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/26469/Buyers-Guide-Specifications/2011-Beta-MIni-50-R12.aspx

Might,,,, the first time he roost her, this will be thrown in his face.

Who knows maybe she roosts him..

The bike on top of the cake was her idea! She's a keeper. She's learning to ride. We did a trip to Baja together this winter. It was a good way to see how things go in close quarters. We brought a CRF 230 for her to ride. I didn't roost her, she had a hard time just staying shiny side up.

Umm, the pointy thing goes into the hole!

Good luck!

The bike on top of the cake was her idea! She's a keeper. She's learning to ride. We did a trip to Baja together this winter. It was a good way to see how things go in close quarters. We brought a CRF 230 for her to ride. I didn't roost her, she had a hard time just staying shiny side up.

That's pretty great that she's cool with your riding. I just saw a video of Chris Birch's wife supporting his riding and it's exceptional. She just loves him doing what he loves. That isn't common. My wife isn't bad either but not that good. She did buy me a bike when I came back to riding when I was 40. She said I better ride while I can before I get too old. I was pleasantly surprised. My wife doesn't ride though.. but maybe that's good so we can get away from each other once in a while.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Hh

1208935_10151926732504179_1589978489_n.j

Here is what she came up with, It's a Beta CRF 450R with a kickstand!

Hey Rob - congrats on getting hitched to the right woman, and glad to hear your enjoying the Beta !

PS: love the shirt in the background - hilarious !

Edited by offworlder

That's pretty great that she's cool with your riding. I just saw a video of Chris Birch's wife supporting his riding and it's exceptional. She just loves him doing what he loves. That isn't common. My wife isn't bad either but not that good. She did buy me a bike when I came back to riding when I was 40. She said I better ride while I can before I get too old. I was pleasantly surprised. My wife doesn't ride though.. but maybe that's good so we can get away from each other once in a while.

Too old?? My wife and I celebrated our 47th & 48th anniversary at the Montana rounds of Oldtimers MX and this year & last we celebrated her XX & XX birthday at the Oregon round at Washougal along with our youngest's son 44th & 45th. What a woman!!

Edited by mtdirtbag