AIROH Helmets

I am looking around the net for the US Distributors of these helmets. I wanted to order one to see how they fit and quality of construction. Does anybody know of the US authorized distributor?

Or has anybody owned one and how do they fit ??

They look pretty awesome.

Al

There's only one US dealer, http://airohamerica.com/. I ordered my aviator from Italy from motostorm.com and it fits very similar to the VXF-W. I couldn't be happier with mine. Super light and very well ventilated. On a side note the price there was the best I could find anywhere, shipping was cheap, and it was only 4 days delivered to Tulsa.

There's only one US dealer, http://airohamerica.com/. I ordered my aviator from Italy from motostorm.com and it fits very similar to the VXF-W. I couldn't be happier with mine. Super light and very well ventilated. On a side note the price there was the best I could find anywhere, shipping was cheap, and it was only 4 days delivered to Tulsa.

I'm looking at boots from motostorm. So you've had good service right? Just wondering because I'm kinda iffy about it because they have their sidis so cheap.

I'm looking at boots from motostorm. So you've had good service right? Just wondering because I'm kinda iffy about it because they have their sidis so cheap.

Motostorm kicks butt. I received my new Airoh Aviator in 3 days, from Italy!

Yes, motostorm service was great. I had a 20 euro off coupon I'd give you the code for but can't seem to find it. Another cool thing airoh does is include the qreader stickers for EMS in the event you're hurt. You'll see what I'm talking about when your lid arrives, but a very good idea.

I have 2 Airoh helmets , light , comfortable and good quality

Motostorm is $145 less than MXgear on the aviator and only $21 DHL shipping.

Check around the sellers in europe and Ebay also. I got mine from Europe at about $100 less than listed prices. The helmet has awesome ventilation. I think it's fine at harescramble speeds . I dont think I'd trust it at open desert speeds. It's plenty fine for harescrambles/Enduro... it's not as solid as a regular helmet and I wouldnt trust it at high speed. .. . . The ventilation is on a level of its own compared to any helmet ive ever tried. Ventilation is awesome. Fit and comfort are not so great. Take a pillow and smash it in your face, thats how the aviator feels. It fit's my head fine but smashes into your face. My HJC is much more comfortable. If you have the money, the airoh aviator is great as a second helmet to wear in the hottest weeks of the season. It will truly keep your head cool.

I just got an email from Leo Vince USA and they are about to start distributing Airoh in the US.

I just got an email from Leo Vince USA and they are about to start distributing Airoh in the US.

Now that's what I've been wanting to hear. Shop up the street is a Leo Vince dealer, so they should be able to get them then. Helmets and boots are 2 things i like to try on before I commit to buy.. :thumbsup:

Yeah , helmets ..boots , gloves