Thor sentinel

I am wondering if I would need an adult or youth size thor sentinel chest protector. I'm 5'3 100 lbs. they only have the color I need in adult. Thanks

Since when do you NEED a colour?

is this a serious question?

Go with adult size. That way you can grow into it.

This kid has to be like 11 or 12. I was the same way when I was your age. I still am for most gear related things. Soon you'll realize it doesn't matter what color your chest protector is because it probably won't affect how good you are.

Or maybe they only have this one color in a closeout price, and that's all he can afford, so it's his only choice.

And depending on your size, you can probably get the adult one.

Get the adult size, they're really small anyways.

When I ordered mine I thought they sent me the kids size it was so tiny on me. Needless to say it got returned...

Some guys just dont get it.

I always get my gear in blue, I don´t have a choice i NEED to get it in that color.

Why?

Because it looks best with my blue eyes.

Some guys just dont get it.

I always get my gear in blue, I don´t have a choice i NEED to get it in that color.

Why?

Because it looks best with my blue eyes.

username makes post.

Back to topic: I just got a sentinal, motosport made an error was supposed to get thor regular but got sentinal (not complaining it's what I wanted but was $20 more!), havent had a chance to try it but this weekend I will. It seems like if you want shoulder protection for crashes it won't help at all. only for roost protection and chest/back protection a little bit. I'm 5'11" tall about and it doesn't even go halfway down my chest it's very small. At 5'3 I'd get a cheaper kids size one, and save up for when you grow taller.

Go for the adult one, they fit very small anyways. At least then you won't need another one in a year when you hit a growth spurt

NO NO NO! Don't get adult. I was the same size as you abuot. 5'5, 105lbs and I bought the adult one and it was WAY TOO BIG around the shoulder area. Wasn't even close. I now have had a youth for 2 years now and I'm 16, 115lbs, and 5'9 and the youth still fits me perfect. I even just tried on my friends adult sentinal the other day and it's not even close. There's no "growing into it". Just doesn't work. Trust me, I speak from expirience. It took me 2 years to find a chest protecter perfect for my size. The youth thor is the way to go.