Sign in to follow this  

Thor sentinel

Some guys just dont get it.

I always get my gear in blue, I don´t have a choice i NEED to get it in that color.

Why?

Because it looks best with my blue eyes.

• Like 1

Some guys just dont get it.

I always get my gear in blue, I don´t have a choice i NEED to get it in that color.

Why?

Because it looks best with my blue eyes.

username makes post.

Back to topic: I just got a sentinal, motosport made an error was supposed to get thor regular but got sentinal (not complaining it's what I wanted but was $20 more!), havent had a chance to try it but this weekend I will. It seems like if you want shoulder protection for crashes it won't help at all. only for roost protection and chest/back protection a little bit. I'm 5'11" tall about and it doesn't even go halfway down my chest it's very small. At 5'3 I'd get a cheaper kids size one, and save up for when you grow taller.

Go for the adult one, they fit very small anyways. At least then you won't need another one in a year when you hit a growth spurt

NO NO NO! Don't get adult. I was the same size as you abuot. 5'5, 105lbs and I bought the adult one and it was WAY TOO BIG around the shoulder area. Wasn't even close. I now have had a youth for 2 years now and I'm 16, 115lbs, and 5'9 and the youth still fits me perfect. I even just tried on my friends adult sentinal the other day and it's not even close. There's no "growing into it". Just doesn't work. Trust me, I speak from expirience. It took me 2 years to find a chest protecter perfect for my size. The youth thor is the way to go.