1996 wr200

Anyone out there know the chain size for my 1996 wr200 (how many links)

Stock gearing is 13:52 and the stock chain size is 520x106

Thanks alot man really helps

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DirtBikeHead
      1996 KX250 beautifully restored....
    • By faizakhtar125
      Hey guys, I have a question. I go to Gorman, but they require green sticker to ride during the summer. I want to buy a newer bike, but can't take it there during summer. How does everyone who have red sticker bikes ride during the summer? Let me know where you guys go.
    • By faizakhtar125
      Hey guys I live in Cali and I need green stickers to ride during summer. Not only that, but a spark arrestor is required. I just want to know something. Where can you ride without a sticker or spark arrestor? Maybe even on the streets?
    • By faizakhtar125
      Hey guys I read an article saying that the 01 YZ125 has six gears. But other people are saying that it's 5. How many gears does it have? Just asking. Thanks.
    • By idratherberiding
      2006 YZ 250.. The manual calls for 10w30 (yamalube 4 stroke oil), can I use 10w50 (Motul semi sythetic 4 stroke oil) ??   I bought the bike, want to change the gear oil before I ride tomorrow but all I have at the moment is the Motul 10w50  semi synth.  Is that oil going to be too thick compared to the 10w30 or will it be fine..  Thanks