Survey: 25+ yr old women - How do you use social media?

(This is for a school project)

Answer the questions below

What is your age?

How often do you use social media?

Do you find out about brands through social media?

Would you purchase a product through social media?

Are people's reviews and comments on brands and products important to you?

Do you believe it's important that brands talk with customers through social media?

Do you go out of your way to use promotions and coupons that are social media based?

How likely are you to suggest a product you love, or share your bad experience with a product you hate, on social media?

Thanks!!! :banana:

Edited by twistedkeys

Answers**

What is your age? ** 26

How often do you use social media? *** every day, facebook

Do you find out about brands through social media? ***Um depends on the brand or if its something I have been looking for

Would you purchase a product through social media? **No, I don't like to give personal info that has to do with my bank etc through social media...too risky

Are people's reviews and comments on brands and products important to you? ** Once again, it depends on the product. I don't read just the good reviews, I read the bad ones also and why they thought it was bad and/or how it didnt suit their purpose, not just that the product broke right after ownership and quality of material is crap

Do you believe it's important that brands talk with customers through social media? ** No, I use social media for socializing, i hate all the advertising and in your face suggestions that now pop up in my news feed on facebook that I have to go through and now hide them in my news feed. I will contact you, I dont need them in my face...it just pushes me away from their product/services

Do you go out of your way to use promotions and coupons that are social media based? Only if they are applicable to my situation, I dont hoard coupons and most grocery coupons are non-usable in our house because they are for processed foods that contain dairy and my husband cant have dairy so they are pointless

How likely are you to suggest a product you love, or share your bad experience with a product you hate, on social media? Very, a few months ago we had a horrible experience with a company that rhymes with Smears and we made lots of comments and posts about how unsatisfied fed up with, & angry we were with their customer service. Some products we love but hate the cost of ( dairy free cheese substitutes mostly) because they are branded as a life style choice of eating dairy free etc not because its one of the alternative sources out there. Other products, mostly books by my favorite authors, I will gladly talk about and recommend to others.

LMFAO!!!!!

(This is for a school project)

Answer the questions below

What is your age?

How often do you use social media?

Do you find out about brands through social media?

Would you purchase a product through social media?

Are people's reviews and comments on brands and products important to you?

Do you believe it's important that brands talk with customers through social media?

Do you go out of your way to use promotions and coupons that are social media based?

How likely are you to suggest a product you love, or share your bad experience with a product you hate, on social media?

Thanks!!! :banana:

*Edit: Please PM me and I will respond with a address that you can send your bra and panties to. This is for school remember....I'm just doing a study to find out what kinda underwear women prefer......*

Fixed!

Answers**

What is your age? ** 26

How often do you use social media? *** every day, facebook

Do you find out about brands through social media? ***Um depends on the brand or if its something I have been looking for

Would you purchase a product through social media? **No, I don't like to give personal info that has to do with my bank etc through social media...too risky

Are people's reviews and comments on brands and products important to you? ** Once again, it depends on the product. I don't read just the good reviews, I read the bad ones also and why they thought it was bad and/or how it didnt suit their purpose, not just that the product broke right after ownership and quality of material is crap

Do you believe it's important that brands talk with customers through social media? ** No, I use social media for socializing, i hate all the advertising and in your face suggestions that now pop up in my news feed on facebook that I have to go through and now hide them in my news feed. I will contact you, I dont need them in my face...it just pushes me away from their product/services

Do you go out of your way to use promotions and coupons that are social media based? Only if they are applicable to my situation, I dont hoard coupons and most grocery coupons are non-usable in our house because they are for processed foods that contain dairy and my husband cant have dairy so they are pointless

How likely are you to suggest a product you love, or share your bad experience with a product you hate, on social media? Very, a few months ago we had a horrible experience with a company that rhymes with Smears and we made lots of comments and posts about how unsatisfied fed up with, & angry we were with their customer service. Some products we love but hate the cost of ( dairy free cheese substitutes mostly) because they are branded as a life style choice of eating dairy free etc not because its one of the alternative sources out there. Other products, mostly books by my favorite authors, I will gladly talk about and recommend to others.

Thanks for the response! Helped a lot with my finals project.

Twisty! Get back to TS, your scaring the women!!