Anyone running the IXCR at Canaan this sunday?

Indiana

Looks like I get to go to Canaan twice in two weeks. Hopefully it won't be as muddy as the MAXC race!

Or you could come pre run the Last Man Standing course with us at interlake

I've been lurking that thread... sounds like fun but I've already committed to racing with my brother and cousin.

I will be there, in 40+B

Aparently they haven't gotten the rain down south that the rest of us got. They say the track is dry, but not dusty. My kind of conditions :ride:

Aparently they haven't gotten the rain down south that the rest of us got. They say the track is dry, but not dusty. My kind of conditions :ride:

Not much rain yet, more showers possible late saturday night.

Yesterday SUCKED. SOOOO much mud. I hate mud. It was awful. Definitely not riding in the mud EVER again.

Man, I thought that was great! Seriously, I hate mud too, and it was very slick, but I loved the course. The hill climbs separated the men from the boys! The fist lap was sketchy but then it started getting really fun.

The only time I fell was on the downhill where everyone panicked and I got pile driven from behind and in the open field serpentine by the spectators. Classic spode slide out in front of everyone one.

I'm just a baby when it comes to mud. The only time I dropped it was that long greasy hill, the one they cut out after the first lap. Man, what a dangerous hill! It would have been an awesome course had it not rained the night before. I'm fine with it being a little moist, but that was too much.

Ha, yeah that's the hill I got pile drove on. Sucks, I didn't know they cut it out until the last lap. Wonder how much time that cost me?