FCR no squirt

got a fcr 39mm carb that has no squirt from ap jet. had the bottom of the carb of and cleaned all jets but the pathway through the carb to the little jet seems blocked. i have filled the tube with petrol and carb cleaner to soak but still blocked, i have blown compressed air down the tube but no air comes out. how else can i clean the jet. the hole is too sml and facing the wrong way to get jet cleaners down it.

got a fcr 39mm carb that has no squirt from ap jet. had the bottom of the carb of and cleaned all jets but the pathway through the carb to the little jet seems blocked. i have filled the tube with petrol and carb cleaner to soak but still blocked, i have blown compressed air down the tube but no air comes out. how else can i clean the jet. the hole is too sml and facing the wrong way to get jet cleaners down it.

I know it sounds weird, but I left my carb to soak overnight in pine sol. It worked really well in removing deposits and dirt, while not affecting any plastic/rubber pieces. I would try spraying the AP circuit from both ends (from the bowl area and at the nozzle) with carb/brake cleaner, but remove the slide first and avoid the rubber bits. There is a check-valve or two in there. You could also trying poking the AP nozzle with some thin fishing line.

I used a toothpick to clear mine out. Just be careful not to snap the tip off into it.

You can also use monofiliment fishing line tp poke with. Some have used a syringe to 'pressure blast' mild solvent though too.