Tracks in Indiana

Any good motocross tracks in Indiana?

To race or ride?

There's always the Read's tracks. I find Trojan and D&D pretty fun, as it's all sand and all speed.

Wabash is like concrete, so is Hangtime. Not fun. The GP at hangtime is a blast though, and so is the Trojan GP (way more than hangtime).

If you want to ride, go to FMX, it's deeeep sand and really fun. I hear motoland is going to open again soon.

Wabash and north is all I've been to in Indy. I know there are some in the south, but never been.

I know of High Fly and Podium 1. Haven't made it to either one yet, but High Fly has a LLQ this weekend. And I've seen pics from podium's last practice and talked to a few people who went and it's supposed to be good. It's run by Jimmy Polvony. Both are southern Indiana

Alright thanks ill check them out

like an hour south of indiannapolis is haspin acres in laurel, by far my favorite place, cant say enough good things about it, im actually wearing the t shirt now, 750 acres of trails, great mx track, decent sx track that has lights, free camping, fishing, its cheaper than most places too, definitely worth checking out

like an hour south of indiannapolis is haspin acres in laurel, by far my favorite place, cant say enough good things about it, im actually wearing the t shirt now, 750 acres of trails, great mx track, decent sx track that has lights, free camping, fishing, its cheaper than most places too, definitely worth checking out

Do they prep their tracks? I've heard of it but never been up there

im pretty sure they do, they didnt when i was there because it was after a storm and the track was pretty well groomed because of it, and i was also there on a wednesday and thursday in september, so we were pretty much the only people there, so if they do groom the tracks they definitely didnt need to when i was there haha, they have the equipment though. definitely worth checking out, you can go on youtube and see videos of what the track is like, motocross track has alot of big flowy jumps which i love.