Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Cracked handlebar stabilizer

Recommended Posts

Hey guys

I dumped my bike ('10 SM) yesterday on a gravel road, luckily no injuries and just some scratched fairings, twisted handlebars and a cracked/bent stabilizer (rectangular deal where the keyswitch is mounted).

I'm wondering if I can just do away with the stabilizer?

Could I just replace with these? https://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop/product/161

Or should I go with one of these: https://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop/product/zeta-sx-stabilizer/206

Only issue I see with the SX stabilizer is I'd have to relocate the keyswitch as it seems the bolt holes are recessed rather than flush with the surface.

Hoping someone else has run into this and could give some advice



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this