In Season Weight Training

I race off road hare scrambles, enduro stuff and now that the weather is breaking I spend 1 weekday riding dirtbike, a couple more on my mtn bike then weekends doing both.... So between that, work, girlfriends and racing my time is limited. So my question is I need a program that would be a total body resistance training that I can do whenever I can get to the gym, some weeks it might be mon and tue the next week only friday or everyday depending on the weather. My gym is a busy place so most circuit, superset stuff doesnt work, its hard enough to get on a machine, bench or dumbells let alone drop them and run to the another and expect it to be there when you come back. Im no stranger to the iron, I lift 4 days a week with a different muscle group all winter due to boredom so any exercise is within reach. Thanks for the help!

I actually have the opposite, if I dont do any weight training I get arm pump. Granted I do work out more reps less weight, I'm not there to get huge just maintain and stay lean. Actually using the roll up weight on a rope thing saw a big improvement in "hanging on" to the bike in longer races when I incorporated it into my workouts.

I race off road hare scrambles, enduro stuff and now that the weather is breaking I spend 1 weekday riding dirtbike, a couple more on my mtn bike then weekends doing both.... So between that, work, girlfriends and racing my time is limited. So my question is I need a program that would be a total body resistance training that I can do whenever I can get to the gym, some weeks it might be mon and tue the next week only friday or everyday depending on the weather. My gym is a busy place so most circuit, superset stuff doesnt work, its hard enough to get on a machine, bench or dumbells let alone drop them and run to the another and expect it to be there when you come back. Im no stranger to the iron, I lift 4 days a week with a different muscle group all winter due to boredom so any exercise is within reach. Thanks for the help!

Check out racerxvt.com for some great info on training during the season.