Busco Beach Mud Bash 2013

So, this is my first time posting something on here and accually my first time going to Busco Beach. I was told this a bad ass spot and a fun place to be. Also this mud Bash is the biggest event. Anyone going? Look for me there if your going. Ill be on a black monster crf450r!

Welcome vrgina_remington. You'll have a much better response in the appropriate section.

In one of the menu bars along the top of the screen is a link to the root "dirtbike" forums. There are several specialized sections pertaining to various subject matters and motorcycle types. Your subject matter sounds like it belongs in the Where to ride/Who to ride with.

http://www.thumperta...nal-discussion/

This forum is full of good people (and a few nuts) that will keep you entertained and educated for hours on end. If you want a real headache, please be sure to chime-in on topics in the "Town Square". I call it the FruitCake Forum because it's mostly fruits and nuts that hang out in there. :goofy:

Have fun in the mud!!

Edited by DrFeelGood

So, this is my first time posting something on here and accually my first time going to Busco Beach. I was told this a bad ass spot and a fun place to be. Also this mud Bash is the biggest event. Anyone going? Look for me there if your going. Ill be on a black monster crf450r!

They moved your post. I quoted you so you'll see it in the Notifications icon at the top of the page.

Note: you're in the Northeast forum now.

They moved your post. I quoted you so you'll see it in the Notifications icon at the top of the page.

Note: you're in the Northeast forum now.

Ha thanks

except busco beach is in the south east (north carolina) section not the north east section

except busco beach is in the south east (north carolina) section not the north east section

very tru ima start a new one over there, but the people from the north can come to HAHA

I went there once, never again. After getting nearly hit the 5th time by atv's cutting blind corners I cut our day short and left.

almost no trail system, what is there is crisscrossed very wide atv stuff. I heard they have a couple tracks now, when I was there the one track they had was as hard as pavement, no prep at all, so I did not ride it

be on the lookout for drunk atv drivers

I went there once, never again. After getting nearly hit the 5th time by atv's cutting blind corners I cut our day short and left.

almost no trail system, what is there is crisscrossed very wide atv stuff. I heard they have a couple tracks now, when I was there the one track they had was as hard as pavement, no prep at all, so I did not ride it

be on the lookout for drunk atv drivers

Thanks for the heads up. Man I got a few friends that ride atv but I'm noticing that so many ignorant ass holes ride atv so it put a bad name on them. And I heard that busco is bad for it to. Well idk if u seen a roost from a crf450r ill get em back for ya and for anyone been through the same situation u did!!!