2003 KTM 450 sx

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could answer some questions about my 2003 ktm450sx, I just rebuilt it last night and I thought everything was back in order when i broke the chain. is it possible for the bike to run if a tooth was skipped while riveting the cam chain back together because I had started it but it sounded all most like a slapping near the chain tensioner. please respond as soon as possible, thank you!

Yes the bike will run if your one tooth off, not well but you can get it started. The slapping sound your hearing is a good chance its the valves just barely hitting the top of the piston

Now is that due to the tooth being off by one and i actually had it running just fine two days before when I finished it up but while idling my cam coolent seal went and it was leaking so its some thing to do with my timing

Now is that due to the tooth being off by one and i actually had it running just fine two days before when I finished it up but while idling my cam coolent seal went and it was leaking so its some thing to do with my timing

Im not sure about the coolant seal, do you know if the cams are in time?

Well see I had taken back apart because the seals are located in the head cylinder because its a RFS engine and its uni cam

So its not dual overhead can?