Taylor Park ?

Colorado

Curious if anyone has made the trip yet this season, was considering loading up and checking the area out this coming weekend

You do know that the main route into Taylor, Cottonwood Pass won't even open until around Memorial day, right?

You're getting pretty ahead of yourself. Taylor will likely be mostly snowed in until Juneish.

You do know that the main route into Taylor, Cottonwood Pass won't even open until around Memorial day, right?

You're getting pretty ahead of yourself. Taylor will likely be mostly snowed in until Juneish.

Yep, I am way ahead of myself, I usually go over Tincup into Taylor. A man can dream ,right

Took Cottonwood over into Taylor yesterday, get into taylor, no snow! Campers and quads everywhere, boats on the reservoir. Went up Texas Creek for awhile and was passable o a DR350, just sayin

Took Cottonwood over into Taylor yesterday, get into taylor, no snow! Campers and quads everywhere, boats on the reservoir. Went up Texas Creek for awhile and was passable o a DR350, just sayin

Oh man.. Come on sept...

Pictures?