Sign in to follow this  

Last time I buy a Bell...

A Bell Moto-4 saved my life when I crashed off a 20 ft cliff and smashed head first on a 3 ft tall rock, knocked me out but I didn't end up with concussion or retarded ( I thinks).

I thought a concussion = being knocked out?? Glad you got to walk away from what sounds like a pretty bad crash.

I just got back from Italy and getting to go back to Spain

Would you like to see my passport ?

Why do I care?

I said good day to you sir.

So you are aware that people are people outside of the US. No need to argue then.

• Like 1

I thought a concussion = being knocked out?? Glad you got to walk away from what sounds like a pretty bad crash.

I'm not a doctor but I've been knocked out without getting a concussion and I've also got a concussion without being knocked out. None the less if it feels like your having a mushroom trip, you prob have a concussion haha

I'm not a doctor but I've been knocked out without getting a concussion and I've also got a concussion without being knocked out. None the less if it feels like your having a mushroom trip, you prob have a concussion haha

Interesting, I didn't know that.

Last time I had a concussion, I regained conciseness with everyone standing around my bed (looking very worried). I freaked out, thinking that I'd been in a coma for 6 months. Last thing I remembered it was winter, but clearly it was now summer. Turns outs I was just on vacation on the other side of the world. :lol: Total mind *&^%.

• Like 1

Well I didn't exactly walk away although my Bell Moto-4 saved my life it couldn't save my shoulder which suffered a broken clavicle, a broken scapula, broken ball joint and 3 broke ribs and punctured lung = 5 days in the hospital, all from that damn rock, I even had an old army canteen which exploded on that rock and when my brother ran over the hill to see what happened to me the water was all over the rock, but it wasn't my brains!( which is what he thought)

Well I didn't exactly walk away although my Bell Moto-4 saved my life it couldn't save my shoulder which suffered a broken clavicle, a broken scapula, broken ball joint and 3 broke ribs and punctured lung = 5 days in the hospital, all from that damn rock, I even had an old army canteen which exploded on that rock and when my brother ran over the hill to see what happened to me the water was all over the rock, but it wasn't my brains!( which is what he thought)

Same thing when my buddy broke his back. Had the camelback under the jersey and we couldn't figure out why he was wet(thinking it was blood or something) haha

• Like 1