Like my bike?

Finaly got my spokes done :) they will no im a girl now :p better watch out boys ;)

IMG_5865.jpg

That's sick!!

That's sick!!

hahah thanks :D

sure. not really my cup of tea but then again i'm a guy. so there's that! my wife said she likes it. so there you go.

cool to see girls riding. have fun. be safe.

Nice !

looks good

CCCUUUTTTTEEEEE!

:D

Edited by xMANBEARPIGx

Pink and red dont go together i no, i hate it my self. but i dont really care i just wanted pink spokes :)

Pink and red dont go together i no, i hate it my self. but i dont really care i just wanted pink spokes :)

I wanted to ask you about your seat. I have mine cut without the gripper cover and keep sliding back in the corners. How are you liking yours? If you don't mind me asking, what is your height and weight?

Nice lookn bike...very racy imho

i like it :thumbsup:

I love the adidas logo! Shelltops are where its at!

I can dig it :thumbsup:

I guess its a nice looking 4 poker.

Good Looker....nice :thumbsup:

faaaaabulos .....

pretty cool looking chick bike!

I wanted to ask you about your seat. I have mine cut without the gripper cover and keep sliding back in the corners. How are you liking yours? If you don't mind me asking, what is your height and weight?

hey,

I find my perfect, reason i cut it is because im only tiny hahah :p but it does help me not slide back out of corners.

im only like 5' and weight 55kg

Edited by Crystal Jenner 88

I want to find the Adidas logo for my bike. Where do I start looking. Please tell me I dont need a full graphics set haha

that looks unreal.....imagine black rims, frame and bars thats what i would do.

Sweet bike love the pink haha you show them!